STAR TREK 2d20
Page 86 of 91 First ... 36768485868788 ... Last
    Thank you. Also, Can I copy imported records from one campaign to another one? Or do I need to process them all over again in the second campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by hedrondesign View Post
    Thank you. Also, Can I copy imported records from one campaign to another one? Or do I need to process them all over again in the second campaign?
    Export them and use them as a module.

I create a campaign specific for this purpose, do all my audio imports/builds there, export to module and then load that module where ever I need it.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

For some reason for me the import function is not working. I copy the full line from Syrinscape excel file, I click on the import + , then click on import from clipboard FGU says "*** AudioOverseer: Imported 0 records. Work Complete. " I have tried copying from the excel file and converting it to CSV first and then copying. It doesn't matter, same message every time.

I have no other mods running at this time.
    Capture.JPG

I'm pretty sure I am doing something wrong, I watched the video but it is an older version of Audio Overseer that allows you to paste in the import window first. I am at a loss.... please help!!!

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathtp63 View Post
    For some reason for me the import function is not working. I copy the full line from Syrinscape excel file, I click on the import + , then click on import from clipboard FGU says "*** AudioOverseer: Imported 0 records. Work Complete. " I have tried copying from the excel file and converting it to CSV first and then copying. It doesn't matter, same message every time.

I have no other mods running at this time.
    Capture.JPG

I'm pretty sure I am doing something wrong, I watched the video but it is an older version of Audio Overseer that allows you to paste in the import window first. I am at a loss.... please help!!!

Thanks!!
    All of those entries should have "" around them. If you read the notes on this in the first posts you'll see I mention specifically a issue with using excel to open that cvs file.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Sorry if I am just having trouble finding this. I feel like I have listened to all the videos and missing something obvious. I can play the sounds individually from them being linked but I unable to have them trigger. Can anyone let me know what I am doing incorrectly for this to work? I have no other extensions working. Capture.PNG

Looking at the error code, do you have another trigger that ends on a %?

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Looking at the error code, do you have another trigger that ends on a %?
    That would be my guess also. Looking at the code that section is flipping through all the things to match (so all your triggers).
    ---

Yup I found the error in one of the triggers. I knew it was something right in front of my face I was just missing it. I appreciate the help! Thanks so much for the awesome extension I can't wait to show it off in my game!

Links in optional pack (free or paid) for online player, source 2, are not working for me. I added my token. The link that is sent to my browser (firefox and edge attempted) is https://www.syrinscape.com/online/frontend-api/moods/1206/play/?auth_token=<redacted>. This opens up an a Django REST framework page showing an error. This occurs in both Linux and Windows 10. For the paid items, the "Elements" field on the Django page is given in red and is showing no value. Free links show a different error, Playlist.

I don't know why, but it seems that I don't have any free sound

Thread Information