5E Character Create Playlist
Page 78 of 91 First ... 2868767778798088 ... Last
    This has been released on the LIVE channel.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Based on some suggestions from Arnagus I've put together multi-line Trigger support. If you'd like to try out this version you can try it out switching to the Test channel in FGU. Let me know if it works for you or if you find any problems. Based on feedback I'll determine when to turn the out to the Live channel.

My local testing seemed to show it working as expected.

AO will now (on all triggers) be able to match across lines of chat text, not just single lines.

Notes:
    • Triggers should generally assume that the matches will be in close proximity in chat lines.
    • Once a trigger is fired, the previous match tracking will be reset.
    • It will not cross match multiple triggers because of the previous note.
    • Repeat matches within a trigger will reset tracking of a trigger.
    • Single line matching still works.

A sample chat output:

Code:
    [Bob] Swings with a Longsword at Orc
    [Bob] Hits Orc 
    [Bob] Does  25 damage to Orc
    [Bob] Slays Orc!
    A trigger could have a match of

• Longsword
    • Hit
    • Slays

And when all 3 of those are found in near proximity it will trigger the configured sound.

I'd like to thank Arnagus for giving me a working idea for this. Sometimes my brain doesn't see all possible options
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Getting an issue with collections when i want to play it: Failed toload script buffer (audiocollection_link): [string "audiocollection_link"]:4: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 2) near '<eof>'. Can't play any collections because of it. Using the Forge version which should get updated every time i launch FG. 5e ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayshin View Post
    Getting an issue with collections when i want to play it: Failed toload script buffer (audiocollection_link): [string "audiocollection_link"]:4: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 2) near '<eof>'. Can't play any collections because of it. Using the Forge version which should get updated every time i launch FG. 5e ruleset.
    I can reproduce this. I'll update when I've a fix out.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Could you toss a poke when you do so? Would very much appreciate it! Also love the extension since i got to use it! Works wonders! Had some issues setting up a VLC setup but some of the posts in here definately helped.

I can't get my triggers to see the audio section in the mod file. If I go back to where I imported the sounds, it plays. if I load the created mod file into another campaign, it creates new (blank) sounds every time I use a trigger.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I can reproduce this. I'll update when I've a fix out.
    Found issue and resolved. Pushed it out to the Forge just now. Make sure to update if you're still having problems.
    ---

looks like it fixed my problem thanks

Found issue and resolved. Pushed it out to the Forge just now. Make sure to update if you're still having problems.
    Bloody quick fix! Thanks a million!

Hiya, amazing work. This is something I just love so much! I'm just finding out about this, and this thread is literally years long, so forgive me if this is something everyone already knows - is there some way to import existing triggers, so that I don't have to create every sound effect from scratch???

Quote Originally Posted by TimeForAPint View Post
    Hiya, amazing work. This is something I just love so much! I'm just finding out about this, and this thread is literally years long, so forgive me if this is something everyone already knows - is there some way to import existing triggers, so that I don't have to create every sound effect from scratch???
    You can import the links from Syrinscape via the CSV file. Triggers tho? Thats ruleset specific and since triggers link to sounds those will depend on your access to them in Syrinscape.

The way I manage my sounds is by creating a campaign that I do all my CSV imports from Syrinscape and also where I create my triggers and collections. I export that campaign and use the module in by normal games.
    ---

Thread Information