STAR TREK 2d20
Page 75 of 91 First ... 2565737475767785 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I would take the popup "yes to all" option the others have at this point.
    That's what I was expecting but when I tested during a work break it just... does nothing. I did get the prompt for the Syrinscape URLs tho.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

An audio api would always be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    That's what I was expecting but when I tested during a work break it just... does nothing. I did get the prompt for the Syrinscape URLs tho.
    It is clear by the bullet: "The following URL types called via APIs or user chat will be blocked automatically: non-well-formed URLs, file/data scheme URLs, relative URLs."

They mean to stop all local calls but allow the others with permission. Not sure why we can't have all ask for permission?

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    An audio api would always be nice.
    Yes, I'd much rather have a native system. One less extension I'd have to manage.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Maybe the Unity engine will add an audio feature someday and we can have that.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    Maybe the Unity engine will add an audio feature someday and we can have that.

Jason
    There are already all kinds of store assets for such things in addition to the audio tools in Unity native. Not much experience with either tho so im sure there are caviats.
    ---

Updated Attachments for Post #726
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'll review this tonight but if Smiteworks changed URL functionality there is probably not much I can do. I am not sure why they would as this was something thats worked since FGC and simply instructs the OS to open a file you have associated with the extension.
    Based on this response from Moon/JPG this functionality is gone for good.

I'll remove local file from the notes/instructions at some point just incase they change their mind... but as it stands now, the api wont let me use it this way any longer.
    ---

I'll remove local file from the notes/instructions at some point just incase they change their mind... but as it stands now, the api wont let me use it this way any longer.
    That sucks.

Not much you can do sadly, a shame as I was just coming back here from foundry to run a 5e game and was happy I wasn't going to have to lose ALL audio functionality... Turns out I will be after all RiP.

Thread Information