DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 69 of 91 First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Test channel has the AudioOVerseer v1.5 with the updates CoreRPG chat hooks. Should alleviate the conflicts with the other extensions that interact with chat also. Please feel free to test it out. I'll push it to live once the big CoreRPG update is released.
    Has this happened yet? (the release)

Ok I still can't get hit to work either.
    I had it working then critical stopped working.
    5e it's not seeing the trigger. I've rebuilt a couple of times. Might be something to with both hit and critical having hit... nope I removed hit from the critical trigger, still nothing. It's like fgu has some hidden character in the line.

I've tried just HIT %[HIT %[HIT%]

BTW both critical and miss work without the closing %]
    Last edited by Zionmatrix; November 28th, 2021 at 15:41. Reason: Update

Wow! I will try that now

No, my crit won't work.
    Tried
    %[CRITICAL HIT%]
    %[CRITICAL HIT
    CRITICAL HIT

------

Just tried Test build just to see if it would work - nope
    Last edited by arcanjl; November 28th, 2021 at 17:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Zionmatrix View Post
    Ok I still can't get hit to work either.
    I had it working then critical stopped working.
    5e it's not seeing the trigger. I've rebuilt a couple of times. Might be something to with both hit and critical having hit... nope I removed hit from the critical trigger, still nothing. It's like fgu has some hidden character in the line.

I've tried just HIT %[HIT %[HIT%]

BTW both critical and miss work without the closing %]
    I've not changed any code for AO in a good while. The only recent change is on test and it's using the new chat based hooks.

I've done some looking and it appears that one of the DB API calls does something differently in FGU than it did in FGC. So since the move to FGU this has been an issue but no one has noticed.

I've made some changes to the code and you can see if it works for you on the Test channel. This version will go live whenever Smiteworks releases the new Core updates (next week or so?).

If you want to test it there, copy your campaign to somewhere around there: FGU\data\channels\Test\campaigns\ and switch to the Test channel and see if it works for you. My local testing indicates it's working there.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Sweet, thanks celestain!
    I won't be able to test for a day or so, but I will double check it as well

Is there a way to prevent opening of the default browser on macOS when using the extension?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Is there a way to prevent opening of the default browser on macOS when using the extension?
    See notes on MAC in first post.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I am using the Online player and the proposed solutions does not work unfortunately. I don't think I will be disabling any security mechanism on the OS. I guess I will continue running games on Windows + Elgato Streamdeck.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I am using the Online player and the proposed solutions does not work unfortunately. I don't think I will be disabling any security mechanism on the OS. I guess I will continue running games on Windows + Elgato Streamdeck.
    I'm not able to test on a MAC so cannot say, sorry ;( Sure would be nice if we have such features native in FGU!
    ---

Thread Information