5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 61 of 91 First ... 1151596061626371 ... Last
    Gods bless me. I told you I was missing something obvious. I read your instructions over and over again and I would have sworn that I'd done everything. I somehow missed changing the Source option. :sigh: Thank you for your help, sorry to take up so much of your time. Works great, now to figure out triggers!

Hi,
    I would like to assign separate sounds to an intelligent weapon, is that possible somehow? I have the feeling that the Overseer does´t respond to the actual dice text but only to the result series. But in the dice text is the name of the weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodar View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to assign separate sounds to an intelligent weapon, is that possible somehow? I have the feeling that the Overseer does´t respond to the actual dice text but only to the result series. But in the dice text is the name of the weapon.
    Ok, the weapon is talking now.
    But he only talks the same sentences. It would be nice if the weapon talks different sentences for Hit, Miss, Fußball, and Crit.
    How can I connect the overseer search in the Chat over two or three Chatlines?
    Is that possible?

Hey there, finally got around to actually using this beast and upgrading to SuperSyrin. I transitioned from using your pre-made audio module, to actually importing the sounds I downloaded from the official Control Links (csv) from the Syrinscape website. After the long import process, the tags and everything were formatted perfectly and the links are correct.
    The only difference is, coming from "Source 2", when I play a sound, it opens a webpage each time that looks like it's trying to show me to code/inner workings of the Syrinscape website, but the sound still activates.
    The difference I notice is, in your module, the Source 2 links begin with "syrinscape-online:", where the links from the official website start with "http:" so the distinction may lie there. This may not even be a bug, just wanted to give a report and a thank you for this amazing extension.
    Trying to turn this from a hobby to a career.

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Not sure if this is an issue from AudioOverseer or Syrinscape. I recently (today) imported a few new moods I created from SuperSyrin Online to Audio OverSeer, and when I played my moods, it also opened a page in my default browsers with the API call URL (ex: https://syrinscape.com/online/fronte...s/240990/play/). Examining the issue, it looks like the lack of www. on the URL opens this page for some reason. I manually fixed this in my moods, but it might be a recent behavior change from CSV exports of Syrinscape. Just bringing it up!
    I didn't see this pervious post despite looking through 20+ pages, glad I'm not alone in this.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeMeowt View Post
    Hey there, finally got around to actually using this beast and upgrading to SuperSyrin. I transitioned from using your pre-made audio module, to actually importing the sounds I downloaded from the official Control Links (csv) from the Syrinscape website. After the long import process, the tags and everything were formatted perfectly and the links are correct.
    The only difference is, coming from "Source 2", when I play a sound, it opens a webpage each time that looks like it's trying to show me to code/inner workings of the Syrinscape website, but the sound still activates.
    The difference I notice is, in your module, the Source 2 links begin with "syrinscape-online:", where the links from the official website start with "http:" so the distinction may lie there. This may not even be a bug, just wanted to give a report and a thank you for this amazing extension.
    It does look like they changed their CVS format in the url. I'll update AO to cope with it. I'll be using the Forge once I get this resolved if you'd like to keep updated. The Forge site should be active next week but it open for "testing" now.
    Last edited by celestian; July 22nd, 2021 at 19:07.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Something I've noted since I've been using FGU. When importing records in FGU I was able to up the number of records to 100 at a wack. Before FGU would die at 50. I believe the reason I was able to do this is because I closed the Audio records window after I brought up the import window. I think what was happening before with it opened is it was refreshing as records imported and it used a lot of system resources and/or database just couldn't cope with it.

So, if you import your own records from Syrinescape, be sure to close the Audio records window once you've got the import window opened.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Something I've noted since I've been using FGU. When importing records in FGU I was able to up the number of records to 100 at a wack. Before FGU would die at 50. I believe the reason I was able to do this is because I closed the Audio records window after I brought up the import window. I think what was happening before with it opened is it was refreshing as records imported and it used a lot of system resources and/or database just couldn't cope with it.

So, if you import your own records from Syrinescape, be sure to close the Audio records window once you've got the import window opened.

I had to learn this myself today, wonderful advice. If you do end up updating it would be fantastic, I've resolved to just set up my audio scenes as needed, keep FGU on top of all windows, and close the excess pop up tabs at the end.

Another question/problem I've run into, is when exporting Audio Collections, none of the Audio records are actually linked, it attempts to make a new record. I exported again, duplicating all the sounds I used in the collections and exported those as well, still nothing. Not sure if this is a common thing.

The new version, on the Forge, should work with the newer URLs that Syrinscape is now using in the CVS files.

Once the forge system goes live I will link it in the first post and remove the "older" download links.
    ---

I've removed the download links in favor of using the forge system moving forward.
    ---

Thread Information