STAR TREK 2d20
Page 60 of 91 First ... 1050585960616270 ... Last
    He listed them in the first post, I thought.

Anyone done any sci-fi triggers yet. Going to be running star finder soon.

Thank you, if you are talking about the one that you download with the extension.

I've been using the Syrinscape Online Player for quite some time in all my games, and it's great. However, I want to add easier integrations with Fantasy Grounds, so I'm giving this extension a try. I'm not doing anything fancy with Syrinscape, all my players also download the online player, so that part is pretty cut and dried, nothing weird going on. I installed the extension, and set my token in FG. I've got Syrinscape Online Player up and running. However, no sounds play when I click on a play link (I'm using the links you included in the mods, and yes, I'm a SuperSyrin subscriber.)

So, what am I doing wrong? One thing I noted is that I downloaded the version from here, which is 1.23, and I see on GitHub the current version is 1.28, but I don't see the actual extension anywhere? Sorry for a newb question, but what am I missing there, is it the version that is creating the issue?

I'm using Fantasy Grounds Unity, with all the latest updates, on a Windows 10 machine. Any help would be appreciated.
    Screenshot 2021-06-07 132639.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Red View Post
    I've been using the Syrinscape Online Player for quite some time in all my games, and it's great. However, I want to add easier integrations with Fantasy Grounds, so I'm giving this extension a try. I'm not doing anything fancy with Syrinscape, all my players also download the online player, so that part is pretty cut and dried, nothing weird going on. I installed the extension, and set my token in FG. I've got Syrinscape Online Player up and running. However, no sounds play when I click on a play link (I'm using the links you included in the mods, and yes, I'm a SuperSyrin subscriber.)

So, what am I doing wrong? One thing I noted is that I downloaded the version from here, which is 1.23, and I see on GitHub the current version is 1.28, but I don't see the actual extension anywhere? Sorry for a newb question, but what am I missing there, is it the version that is creating the issue?

I'm using Fantasy Grounds Unity, with all the latest updates, on a Windows 10 machine. Any help would be appreciated.
    Screenshot 2021-06-07 132639.jpg
    Github is for developers, dont download that. use the one on the forum post here.

I had a similar issue where Syrinscape was not registering it's uri for applications. I had to remove and reinstall Syrinscape to get it to do so. You might try that.

If that doesn't work then...I would suggest going through the debug process listed in the first post and then post the logs/details if that does not resolve your issue.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

If it is the sci-fi app (not online) Syrinscape plans on fixing it this week.(?) I have been writing them for about 6 weeks now.

No luck uninstalling Syrinscape, unfortunately. I'm testing in a completely clean campaign and Audio Overseer is the only extension loaded. Running Fantasy Grounds Unity v4.1.3 on Windows 10 Pro 64, version 10.0.19041. D&D 5e ruleset. I haven't tried any triggers, I'm just trying to play a sound by clicking on the sound link. I've tried multiple sounds. I've attached (again) results from the Console, it doesn't tell me anything about why the sounds aren't playing. Any ideas? Knowing me, I'm missing something obvious.
    Screenshot 2021-06-07 135301.jpg

No luck uninstalling Syrinscape, unfortunately. I'm testing in a completely clean campaign and Audio Overseer is the only extension loaded. Running Fantasy Grounds Unity v4.1.3 on Windows 10 Pro 64, version 10.0.19041. D&D 5e ruleset. I haven't tried any triggers, I'm just trying to play a sound by clicking on the sound link. I've tried multiple sounds. I've attached (again) results from the Console, it doesn't tell me anything about why the sounds aren't playing. Any ideas? Knowing me, I'm missing something obvious.
    Screenshot 2021-06-07 135301.jpg
    Have you walked through the debug steps yet?

Are you trying to play through the online player or a fantasy player?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Yes, I walked through the debug steps. I'm using the online player.

Yes, I walked through the debug steps. I'm using the online player.
    Based on your output im pretty sure you're using source 1, not source 2 (noted in the debug steps). Source 2 is for the online player.
    ---

Thread Information