Starfinder Playlist
Page 52 of 91 First ... 242505152535462 ... Last
    I am running FGC in Linux, and using have used sound plugins successfully. I think the problem is that you are using chrome to play sounds. I use VLC.

Quote Originally Posted by dimonic View Post
    I am running FGC in Linux, and using have used sound plugins successfully. I think the problem is that you are using chrome to play sounds. I use VLC.
    Awesome, care to share the setup?

Hi! First of all, thanks for this great job.

I write because I have problem importing the CSV file. I just found this exterior that seems wonderful to me but if I try to import the list it gives me an error and does not put things in their place. if I add (“) in the first field if it adds it well but forces me to do it line by line.
    How can I fix it? I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by dimonic View Post
    Didn't see the post or don't care to share?

Not sure if I've thanked you for the work before - but been using the extension since it was released to great success with Syrinscape, so I really appreciate the work here.
    Last edited by srbongo; February 17th, 2021 at 14:49.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Quote Originally Posted by Efreet View Post
    Hi! First of all, thanks for this great job.

I write because I have problem importing the CSV file. I just found this exterior that seems wonderful to me but if I try to import the list it gives me an error and does not put things in their place. if I add (“) in the first field if it adds it well but forces me to do it line by line.
    How can I fix it? I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks!!
    If you are saying your CSV file doesn't have quotes then either Syrinscape changed the format how they are when you download the CSV files or you opened the file in Excel and it removes them. Do not use Excel
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    If you are saying your CSV file doesn't have quotes then either Syrinscape changed the format how they are when you download the CSV files or you opened the file in Excel and it removes them. Do not use Excel
    Thanks. I use notepad and work.

Quick question, do you guys have a link or know how I would make combat chat in one line instead of two? Right now in 5E it's in two lines and it is difficult to match the say crossbow hit and critical hits because of that? I scrolled through the many pages of this thread and didn't see anyone mention this. Maybe I missed it, because looking through the whole thread took a while.

Right now the 5E looks like this:

[ATTACK (R)] Crossbow, Light, +2
    Attack [17] -> [at Troll (variant)] [HIT]

And I would rather it look like this so the triggers work:

[ATTACK (R)] Crossbow, Light, +2 Attack [17] -> [at Troll (variant)] [HIT]

Thanks ahead of time!

I am having a bit of difficulty, and need some help. I am using AudioOverseer version 1.23 in FGC.

I have created a csv file in the format suggested:
    ```"id","status ","category","pack","set","name","type","sub_type" ,"genre_play_u rl","genre_stop_url","online_play_url","online_pla y_stop",
    187,"-","Soundtrack"," DiAmorte ","The Red Opera"," Welcome to the Shadelands (Orchestral Version).ogg","Theme: Area","Orchestral","E:\_RPG\Fantasy Grounds\Data\Audio\The Red Opera (Orchestral)\01 - DiAmorte - Welcome to the Shadelands (Orchestral Version).ogg","https://localhost:8080/requests/status.xml?command=pl_stop","-","-","-"
    188,"-","Soundtrack"," DiAmorte ","The Red Opera"," A Scarlet Mercy (Orchestral Version).ogg","Theme: Area","Orchestral","E:\_RPG\Fantasy Grounds\Data\Audio\The Red Opera (Orchestral)\02 - DiAmorte - A Scarlet Mercy (Orchestral Version).ogg","https://localhost:8080/requests/status.xml?command=pl_stop","-","-","-"
    189,"-","Soundtrack"," DiAmorte ","The Red Opera"," The Everlasting Night (Orchestral Version).ogg","Theme: Area","Orchestral","E:\_RPG\Fantasy Grounds\Data\Audio\The Red Opera (Orchestral)\03 - DiAmorte - The Everlasting Night (Orchestral Version).ogg","https://localhost:8080/requests/status.xml?command=pl_stop","-","-","-"
    190,"-","Soundtrack"," DiAmorte ","The Red Opera"," Ashes and Sorrow (Orchestral Version).ogg","Theme: Area","Orchestral","E:\_RPG\Fantasy Grounds\Data\Audio\The Red Opera (Orchestral)\04 - DiAmorte - Ashes and Sorrow (Orchestral Version).ogg","https://localhost:8080/requests/status.xml?command=pl_stop","-","-","-"
    191,"-","Soundtrack"," DiAmorte ","The Red Opera"," Lovesong of the Damned (Orchestral Version).ogg","Theme: Area","Orchestral","E:\_RPG\Fantasy Grounds\Data\Audio\The Red Opera (Orchestral)\05 - DiAmorte - Lovesong of the Damned (Orchestral Version).ogg","https://localhost:8080/requests/status.xml?command=pl_stop","-","-","-"```

Now while everything seems to import into AudioOverseer in FGC, none of the sounds, work, and in addtion, the information seems to be plugging into the wrong "spots", (For want of a better term). See picture below:

Desktop.png

THe Console log reads:
    Runtime Notice: s'audio_import.lua' | s'importTextAsAudio' | s'Skipped existing:' | s'category/pack/set/type/sub_type/name'
    Runtime Notice: s'audio_import.lua' | s'importTextAsAudio' | s'Added Welcome to the Shadelands (Orchestral Version).ogg/Theme: Area'
    Runtime Notice: s'audio_import.lua' | s'importTextAsAudio' | s'Added A Scarlet Mercy (Orchestral Version).ogg/Theme: Area'
    Runtime Notice: s'audio_import.lua' | s'importTextAsAudio' | s'Added The Everlasting Night (Orchestral Version).ogg/Theme: Area'
    Runtime Notice: s'audio_import.lua' | s'importTextAsAudio' | s'Added Ashes and Sorrow (Orchestral Version).ogg/Theme: Area'
    Runtime Notice: s'audio_import.lua' | s'importTextAsAudio' | s'Added Lovesong of the Damned (Orchestral Version).ogg/Theme: Area'
    Runtime Notice: s'audio_import.lua' | s'importTextAsAudio' | s'Added Interlude (Orchestral Version).ogg/Theme: Area'
    Runtime Notice: s'audio_import.lua' | s'importTextAsAudio' | s'Added Theme of the Betrayer (Orchestral Version).ogg/Theme: Area'
    Runtime Notice: s'audio_import.lua' | s'importTextAsAudio' | s'Added Savior Nevermore I_ The Confrontation (Orchestral Version).ogg/Theme: Area'
    Runtime Notice: s'audio_import.lua' | s'importTextAsAudio' | s'Added Savior Nevermore II_ The Devouring Shadow (Orchestral Version).ogg/Theme: Area'
    Runtime Notice: s'audio_import.lua' | s'importTextAsAudio' | s'Added Vae Victis (Orchestral Version).ogg/Theme: Area'

I'm not sure what is going wrong here, but any and all help would be appreciated.

I do have another question: In regards to the ID field, must the feild only consists of numbers, or would I be able to mix letters and numbers together within the ID Field? As an example:

"id","status ","category","pack","set","name","type","sub_type" ,"genre_play_u rl","genre_stop_url","online_play_url","online_pla y_stop",
    "bg12amb2,"-","Soundtrack"," DiAmorte ","The Red Opera"," Welcome to the Shadelands (Orchestral Version).ogg","Theme: Area","Orchestral","E:\_RPG\Fantasy Grounds\Data\Audio\The Red Opera (Orchestral)\01 - DiAmorte - Welcome to the Shadelands (Orchestral Version).ogg","https://localhost:8080/requests/status.xml?command=pl_stop","-","-","-"
    bg23amb2,"-","Soundtrack"," DiAmorte ","The Red Opera"," A Scarlet Mercy (Orchestral Version).ogg","Theme: Area","Orchestral","E:\_RPG\Fantasy Grounds\Data\Audio\The Red Opera (Orchestral)\02 - DiAmorte - A Scarlet Mercy (Orchestral Version).ogg","https://localhost:8080/requests/status.xml?command=pl_stop","-","-","-"
    bg40amb5,"-","Soundtrack"," DiAmorte ","The Red Opera"," The Everlasting Night (Orchestral Version).ogg","Theme: Area","Orchestral","E:\_RPG\Fantasy Grounds\Data\Audio\The Red Opera (Orchestral)\03 - DiAmorte - The Everlasting Night (Orchestral Version).ogg","https://localhost:8080/requests/status.xml?command=pl_stop","-","-","-"

Again, any and all help is appreciated. Thanks for reading!
    Lensman
    Last edited by Lensman; February 22nd, 2021 at 02:41.

If you're trying to create your own CVS file from local entries you should look at the CVS files from Syrinscape. Thats what the import tool was written for. The ID MUST be unique, thats what keeps the import tool from adding the same entries over time (when you go back and run it again). I don't think it should have a problem if it's not all numbers.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information