STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 91 First ... 345671555 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by daggerfortysix View Post
    I know this is always a dreaded question, but has anyone been able to get this to work on a Mac? I have not. It seems that the Mac has no idea how to play the sound.

Attachment 31498

I have tried to point it to VLC, Syrinscape, Syrinscape Online, and everything else I can think of. I'm thinking this may be the same as the other sound extension that would not work on the Mac either.
    Over on another thread, people were able to get syrinscape working on a mac. The issue really has nothing to do with the extension or FG, its just how the pieces communicate with each other. Here is a thread detailing how they did it.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...scape-on-a-Mac
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thank you! I saw that but want sure. I'll take a look. You all are always awesome!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

I wrote up the post in the link above. I got it to work, but I never figure out a way to patch the audio through discord. I haven’t tested the online player, but I am guessing that one should work a lot easier, since the audio link is a web one and the MacOS should allow it.

Here is a short video on how to create a "Collection" using AudioOverseer.

Collections are a group of sounds that play in a persistent fashion (typically) so you can have a combination of various ambient sounds. In the example case I use, in the Elemental Plane of Air... so wind, lightning, gusts along with a bit of music that plays.

Last edited by celestian; February 11th, 2020 at 04:47.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Here is another short tutorial video on how I make "Sound Boards" using sound links provided in AudioOverseer.

Last edited by celestian; February 11th, 2020 at 04:48.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Almost every time you post something new I find myself clicking on the Rep button only to be told that I can't give you any more right now.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I just started playing with tonight, because I just a couple syrinscape packs , not the subscrip.
    If I can a sound effect it says the module is no longer loaded. Other sounds still play and if I recreate the sound, those play, but I not when added your auto triggers.
    I had to recreate trigger and the sound to get changed effects to play.

thanks for your hard work. let me know if I can help

Last video in the series, how I setup Triggers in AudioOverseer to play sounds based on text that appears in chat.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Zionmatrix View Post
    I just started playing with tonight, because I just a couple syrinscape packs , not the subscrip.
    If I can a sound effect it says the module is no longer loaded. Other sounds still play and if I recreate the sound, those play, but I not when added your auto triggers.
    I had to recreate trigger and the sound to get changed effects to play.

thanks for your hard work. let me know if I can help
    So, the sound links module I included work for anyone, it's the "free" links. I would highly recommend using the Syrinscape Online player but to do so you need to make sure your Campaign settings for the Sound Source is set to "Source 2".

The extension defaults to using Source 1, which is "local" player or the Fantasy Player.
    ---

Hey, Celestian, how do you get the Syrinscape links from individual sounds within a Pack.

For example, on the Bridol Town pack we have three Groups(Busy Market Day, Bard's Day Off & Setting Up For Morning Trade). When I activate my 3rd party integration mode, I can copy links for those, but not the individual ones (Music, people, animals, etc). And I see you have those links on the free module. How do I get them, so I can setup my purchased packs?

Thread Information