FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 48 of 91 First ... 38464748495058 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Be cool if there is a way to concatenate the actor's name that triggered an event into an event itself.
    For example

Tiffany:Damage [23] slashing [CRITICAL] ----- as it is atm there would be no way to trigger a specialized sound for Tiffany as Tiffany cant be picked up by the trigger.
    But...
    Tiffany:Tiffany's Damage [23] slashing [CRITICAL ----- could be? ([Actor->Name] + "'s " + ActionS)

Then I could have a cool sound for Tiffany getting a critical (or whoever)
    That would be specific to the ruleset and how they display chat text. I image most just show the icon/portrait of the player.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    That would be specific to the ruleset and how they display chat text. I image most just show the icon/portrait of the player.
    I added this as an option in my ext. if the option to include the sender in the trigger text is selected, then I concatenate the msg.sender text to the beginning of the msg.text text. Then do the pattern matching against that. It seems to have worked fairly well and I have not heard any complaints from users.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I added this as an option in my ext. if the option to include the sender in the trigger text is selected, then I concatenate the msg.sender text to the beginning of the msg.text text. Then do the pattern matching against that. It seems to have worked fairly well and I have not heard any complaints from users.
    Good to hear there's hope!

ATM I can individualize sounds for PC weapon attacks by renaming the weapons like instead of Longsword [Hit]-> etc to Tiffany's Longsword[Hit]-> etc on the individual character sheets

But be nice to be able to pickup skills and the like when they make a check (without having to rename everything manually) or even SAVE success or failure (which cannot be renamed manually)
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Does anyone have a reasonable configuration of a soundboard integrating with this extension that is not Syrinscape? I am looking for the sound board/Syrinscape alternative as well as the connection and sharing method. Something that integrates into Discord would be awesome.

I just stream my media player in Discord and have everyone join the stream for sound. I have a bunch of different sounds and ambience that isnt Syrenscape working. My only issue is in VTM 5ed the trigger window where you enter text for triggers doesnt display.

Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    STEAM: Volkssturm
    DCI: 2203806093

Screenshot_1.png

When I try to create an Audio Trigger in Vampire The Masquerade V5, as you can see in the picture there is no place to add/enter matches. Am I missing something? I believe VTM5 is built on CoreRPG.

Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    STEAM: Volkssturm
    DCI: 2203806093

Quote Originally Posted by Echomikedelta View Post
    Screenshot_1.png

When I try to create an Audio Trigger in Vampire The Masquerade V5, as you can see in the picture there is no place to add/enter matches. Am I missing something? I believe VTM5 is built on CoreRPG.
    It is one of two things, either you have an extension that is manipulating a expecting template or class or the ruleset itself changes those from CoreRPG. Savageworlds does something similar.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    Does anyone have a reasonable configuration of a soundboard integrating with this extension that is not Syrinscape? I am looking for the sound board/Syrinscape alternative as well as the connection and sharing method. Something that integrates into Discord would be awesome.
    I haven't done any of the work yet, but I'm looking at adding sounds from https://tabletopaudio.com/

Has anyone used damage type to trigger combat sounds for 5e?

Quote Originally Posted by Zionmatrix View Post
    I haven't done any of the work yet, but I'm looking at adding sounds from https://tabletopaudio.com/
    Be careful using that is you stream. You'll get hit with a DMCA alert (I did on twitch and youtube).
    ---

Thread Information