FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 46 of 91 First ... 36444546474856 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kinkajou View Post
    I'm using Syrinscape Scifi, with the modules designed for Call of Cthulhu.
    Ah, then it's a Syrinscape issue. I would suggest uninstalling and re-installing the sci-fi player. I've had the same issue (where it did not setup associations) multiple times with all 3 versions of the client (including the online player).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Does Audio Overseer work with MoreCore ? i can get sound to play by creating a sound.
    However when I create a trigger then the Match Box is not present so I cannot add a text trigger ;there is just no box to add anything too.

I am only experimenting with Wrath & Glory Character sheet with MoreCore ruleset , if the extension doesn't work it is not the end of the world, I use the extension well with both D&D 2e and also D&D 5e and it works really good.
    I just thought I would try it with MoreCore as well .https://imgur.com/gallery/q7SH5YT

Quote Originally Posted by seanny View Post
    Does Audio Overseer work with MoreCore ? i can get sound to play by creating a sound.
    However when I create a trigger then the Match Box is not present so I cannot add a text trigger ;there is just no box to add anything too.

I am only experimenting with Wrath & Glory Character sheet with MoreCore ruleset , if the extension doesn't work it is not the end of the world, I use the extension well with both D&D 2e and also D&D 5e and it works really good.
    I just thought I would try it with MoreCore as well .https://imgur.com/gallery/q7SH5YT
    Have you tried it w/o any other extensions. There are some extensions from the MoreCore author that conflict with AudioOverseer. If that functionality was built directly into MoreCore that also might be the cause of the problem.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hi!
    I would really like sound. But I just want to make sure I understand. We need a SuperSyrinscape for this to work, right (and then have the players link to your account there) and then all the triggers/collections/misc sounds I've put together will allow them to be heard by the players (once they have the online player running that has that link active)?

I've tried just running it over the online player but I think I misunderstood how this whole push/streaming things work (I'm Old enough that the C-64 was a huge computer to have ) and that didn't work (I don't yet have a super script) and I think(?) the only way to pass sound is through something like that.

Thanks,
    Fezzik
    Anybody want a peanut!

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzik Buttercup View Post
    Hi!
    I would really like sound. But I just want to make sure I understand. We need a SuperSyrinscape for this to work, right (and then have the players link to your account there) and then all the triggers/collections/misc sounds I've put together will allow them to be heard by the players (once they have the online player running that has that link active)?

I've tried just running it over the online player but I think I misunderstood how this whole push/streaming things work (I'm Old enough that the C-64 was a huge computer to have ) and that didn't work (I don't yet have a super script) and I think(?) the only way to pass sound is through something like that.

Thanks,
    Fezzik
    If you are having the sounds play locally through the Online player you are mostly done. You now need to share your Syrinscape link (thats from syrinscape, not this extension) and your players need to use that link and have their own copy of Syrinscape Online player running.
    ---

Ok, thanks Celestian. I thought after some digging and trying to get it to work that it needed the sub, and it appears it does (since you can't get the link without the sub ).

I'm working with a less elegant solution, but it's still using your fabulous extension (the town in my campaign for my players will be most glorious sounding now that they can hear fire and church warning bells!)
    Last edited by Fezzik Buttercup; November 23rd, 2020 at 23:51.
    Anybody want a peanut!

I use Voicemeeter Bananna and Virtual Audio Cable to pipe through sounds and music to discord. Takes some setting up but once set up works pretty good. The Online Syrinscape option provides better sound quality I would think though.
    AudioOverseer using local sounds and music
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    I use Voicemeeter Bananna and Virtual Audio Cable to pipe through sounds and music to discord. Takes some setting up but once set up works pretty good. The Online Syrinscape option provides better sound quality I would think though.
    AudioOverseer using local sounds and music
    You can do something similar with cleanfeed.org (and the virtual cable) for free. The sound quality with that method is better, latency is good as well. It's not as simple as a dicord pipe but... it works. It will require your players to have the web page loaded to head the audio and each will need to have their own unique url/invite.
    ---

I am not using any extensions in MoreCore ruleset ,other than Audio Overseer .Just checked again in game.

The little green + sign just does not show up in Triggers.
    As per my last pic,i was not using any other extensions in that screenshot.

Does this mean More Core is partially incompatible, I can play sounds just i cannot set up Triggers?

Blog Entries
    MoreCore makes some changes to the chat output and this is incompatible with the triggers in Audio Seer.
    It is the World Builder and Investigator components that cause this.

Thread Information