DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 43 of 91 First ... 33414243444553 ... Last

Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by skj310 View Post
    Hey there @dimonic ... yup this is close to what you want in FGC. But remember FGC in linux is using WINE and therefore you can't just call a sound file as wine doesn't like that. Take a look at my post a couple pages back in this thread. In that I think there's enough hints to do what you need to do for linux + FGC + wine. It's all about calling wineconsole from a text file that you reference. wineconsole with /cmd will make sure that you are playing the files. But do note that you need to choose the audio player. I tend to use VLC as the player for ambient sounds, and mplayer for SFX. Check my post ... I think that'll help you with sound and FGC. Playing sound via FGU is do-able but i've not quite worked out how to differentiate between playing ambient vs SFX in FGU yet .... so ... good luck!
    OK - so my solution is to run a shell script (which does work). What I was able to do is make a player script, and make a special link to the player-script.sh that has the name of each sound file embedded in it.

That script then decodes the name by which it was called to get the actual sound file to play, and plays the file using whichever player is chosen. I use VLC for ambient tracks (which I can manually switch on, off etc), and mplayer for one-shots.

I'm trying this Extension out but having trouble. I'm not seeing the ability to add Matches to triggers. I saw there was an issue in this thread noted earlier so I did just go in and only have the AudioOverseer SyrinScape Supersyrin mod/extension activated but no dice. I did go to the Audio Triggers two ways though. One through Audio > Audio Triggers and then through Library > AudioOverseer Mod > Application triggers. I noticed the one trigger I created was in the former but not the later. No errors in the console. And the trigger was unlocked.

Any ideas on what I might be missing?

Quote Originally Posted by donbwhite View Post
    I'm not seeing the ability to add Matches to triggers.

Any ideas on what I might be missing?

Please follow the debug steps in the first post, when complete note the information there for follow ups.

Without knowing anything about your setup (the details requested in the first post) I'd guess you have an extension conflict that is blocking the options to add matches.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Checked the debug steps but there was no information there. Here's my setup.
    Ruleset: MoreCore
    Other Extensions: None
    System: Windows 10
    GM Rolls set to show: Yes
    FG version: FGU
    Ext version: Current (re-downloaded from post 1 today)

Quote Originally Posted by donbwhite View Post
    Checked the debug steps but there was no information there. Here's my setup.
    Ruleset: MoreCore
    Other Extensions: None
    System: Windows 10
    GM Rolls set to show: Yes
    FG version: FGU
    Ext version: Current (re-downloaded from post 1 today)
    I don't run Morecore (the community ruleset) so can't speak to what it does. If someone else that does use MoreCore can speak up otherwise I'll try and look at it this weekend. If you truly have no extensions then I suspect it's a ruleset issue (meaning they are overriding CoreRPG functionality) that causes the extension to no longer work.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Yeah it look like there's a conflict in MoreCore. I checked with a CoreRPG campaign and it shows up. I'll report it over to @damned in the MoreCore ruleset thread.

Hi all, I think im doing this install correctly however I dont hear any sounds play at all, here is a Screen shot of my logs:

Capture.PNG

I am running FGU v4.0.0 Ultimate (2020-09-24)

Also do I still need to format the CSV file that I download from my Syrinscape Account to remove the tabs and replace with comma's?

What I am trying to accomplish is to run my game for my players where I can use both ambient sound and triggers when they attack or cast spells, etc. I would use the Syrinscape Online Beta player
    Thanks for your help, this is driving me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkinere View Post
    Hi all, I think im doing this install correctly however I dont hear any sounds play at all, here is a Screen shot of my logs:

Capture.PNG

I am running FGU v4.0.0 Ultimate (2020-09-24)

Also do I still need to format the CSV file that I download from my Syrinscape Account to remove the tabs and replace with comma's?

What I am trying to accomplish is to run my game for my players where I can use both ambient sound and triggers when they attack or cast spells, etc. I would use the Syrinscape Online Beta player
    Thanks for your help, this is driving me nuts.
    If you are using Syrinscape online player, set your source in preferences to Source 2. Source 1 is for the local "Fantasy" player.

Based on your image there your source is 1.
    ---

Just wants to show what Ive Done with this great extension
    (the music isnt done by the extension though thats piped into the game in another way)
    Video of AudioOverseerer
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Is there any way to reduce the lag between trigger and the sound playing?

Thread Information