DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 39 of 91 First ... 2937383940414989 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelight View Post
    First, thanks for creating this extension! I'm having a bit of a problem though. With the new version of Syrinscape (just released a few days ago), whenever I attempt to activate a sound (through a trigger or a click) it tells me that I need a new app to use the linked sound. Any ideas what I may be able to do to resolve that?
    I've no problem with the currently downloadable beta version of Syrinscape Online Player.
    Last edited by celestian; August 9th, 2020 at 06:59.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling. Maybe the system just isn't recognizing the app. If that doesn't work, might you have any other suggestions I could try? And thanks for taking a look!

Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work...
    Example image.png
    Last edited by Steelight; August 9th, 2020 at 19:30.

Example image.png
    It looks like you do not have syrinscape associated as the player. That's job of the installer for Syrinscape. I'd suggest posting on their forums and ask how to resolve it. It's not an uncommon problem, I had it way back as well but all I did was uninstall/reinstall.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Example image.png
    That looks like you are trying to play a link that uses the Sci-Fi player. Do you have either the syrinscape online player or the Fantasy Player installed instead? If using the Genre Players (Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Boardgame) you have to install each player if you will be using sounds from them.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

The only thing I've got installed is the newest version of the Sci-Fi player, which is the only one I've got sounds on. I used the 3rd party link created by the player itself and pasted it into Fantasy Grounds as the youtube video I found instructed. Syrinscape itself works fine, and when I play sounds on the player they go through discord without issue. The triggers just don't seem to work correctly.

As Celestian suggested, I've posted on Syrinscape's forums as well. I'm open to any other suggestions while I await their response. Thank you all for helping me out!

The only thing I've got installed is the newest version of the Sci-Fi player, which is the only one I've got sounds on. I used the 3rd party link created by the player itself and pasted it into Fantasy Grounds as the youtube video I found instructed. Syrinscape itself works fine, and when I play sounds on the player they go through discord without issue. The triggers just don't seem to work correctly.

As Celestian suggested, I've posted on Syrinscape's forums as well. I'm open to any other suggestions while I await their response. Thank you all for helping me out!
    The sci-fi player is not Syrinscape Online Player.

If you want to use one of those "local" players then you need to use Source 1... assuming you imported the CSV file.
    ---

I have it set in source 1. Apparently I missed the CSV files... where might I find them and how might I get them imported?

Thanks again for your assistance.

HI, can someone please help me undersatnd how to set this up ?
    It workes fine on my pc with syrinscape fantasy local. I hear all the songs, but the players in my game dont hear anything. What did I miss ?

I have it set in source 1. Apparently I missed the CSV files... where might I find them and how might I get them imported?

Thanks again for your assistance.
    See the first post

Quote Originally Posted by xeale View Post
    HI, can someone please help me undersatnd how to set this up ?
    It workes fine on my pc with syrinscape fantasy local. I hear all the songs, but the players in my game dont hear anything. What did I miss ?
    Local player plays it locally, it doesn't stream it to players.
    ---

Thread Information