DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 91 First ... 2735363738394787 ... Last
    Hi Celestian,
    Just shoved this extension under my DM's nose. NICE WORK
    But... she has a question/request :
    Is there any way possible that the sound triggers can still work even if the DM has their rolls hidden (She's quite secretive :P )

Thanks, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Is there any way possible that the sound triggers can still work even if the DM has their rolls hidden (She's quite secretive :P )
    No. Triggers will only work if everyone can see the text that triggers it. There are 2 reasons. First, to do so would require creating a new hook into the chat infrastructure instead of using what exists and the 2nd is that if you did trigger sounds for text they can't see... you've given away the goose if you're trying to hide the rolls since they would know if it hit/miss/saved/etc.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    I'll pass on the info.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by DMDad View Post
    Was there a response to this question? I would am interested in the same thing. Syrinscape is way too expensive for me.
    It does not. I talked to the owner of that site asking him that exact thing. He does not have 3rd party links so it will not work. Do you have local sounds to use?

Celestian, you have done an amazing job with this. After watching your video I see how much work you put into developing the sounds on top of the program (overlapping and timed). Instead of trying to reinvent the wheel would you offer those on dmsguild or somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    Celestian, you have done an amazing job with this. After watching your video I see how much work you put into developing the sounds on top of the program (overlapping and timed). Instead of trying to reinvent the wheel would you offer those on dmsguild or somewhere?
    You mean the module with those collections and triggers?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Yes, or just the collections and triggers.

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    Yes, or just the collections and triggers.
    To make the collections/triggers you need the sound links. The module linked in this thread at the top has the early version of the "SuperSyrinscape" links with some collection and trigger samples.

I tend to make collections on specific to my adventures tho I do also have a personalized version of what I put here since triggers are not the same for 2e ruleset and I also have a lot of custom uploaded sound links.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I tend to make collections on specific to my adventures tho I do also have a personalized version of what I put here since triggers are not the same for 2e ruleset and I also have a lot of custom uploaded sound links.
    Ah, I understand. I have use your basic one for 5e, and love it. But thanks so much for the core!

I am working on my own set... and I realized that in 5e the hit and type (Ranged / Melee) are in different rows. Am I SOL? (Just have to come up with a general hit and miss)

Thread Information