Starfinder Playlist
Page 35 of 91 First ... 2533343536374585 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    It really depends on how you have your audio devices setup. FG doesn't control that. AudioOverseer tells which of them to trigger with what url/file. What those applications do at that point will depend on how you have them configured/setup.
    Can't configure the SOP or the SFP to my knowledge well I will look more into it. Since, I did find out that I have to use the SOP in order for my players to hear the sounds because they all over the Country. I thought that it had something to do with AO but that might not be the case. Thank You for the response!

One shots play a single sound. Music, mood and sfx loop. If thats not how it's working for you, you might go to the Syrinscape support forums and ask this question. FG doesn't control audio levels or looping.
    Thanks for your answer. Based on this, I have found a solution.

There is Source 1 and Stop 1 "Links". I copied the Running mood file and copied the Stop1 line to the Source 1 line.
    Then I copied the trigger effect and replaced the sound with the sound stop trigger. 2 seconds delay and it works fine.

The effect is now triggered with a Skill Athletics throw and with a two seconds delay "once more" but now the stop code is used.

See picture

Stopp mood files automaticly.png

Quote Originally Posted by MSW View Post
    Thanks for your answer. Based on this, I have found a solution.

There is Source 1 and Stop 1 "Links". I copied the Running mood file and copied the Stop1 line to the Source 1 line.
    Then I copied the trigger effect and replaced the sound with the sound stop trigger. 2 seconds delay and it works fine.

The effect is now triggered with a Skill Athletics throw and with a two seconds delay "once more" but now the stop code is used.

See picture
    Interesting. I never used loops for triggers (only one shots) but your method sounds interesting. Just understand that FG doesn't have a non-blocked "timer" so that 2 second delay causes FG to PAUSE for 2 seconds.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Was the need for excape characters taken out?

This Trigger does not work %[CAST%]

But this one does [CAST]

?
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Was the need for excape characters taken out?

This Trigger does not work %[CAST%]

But this one does [CAST]

?
    It was not and is still required. More than likely it's matching because a letter from "C,A,S,T" appears somewhere in the string.

Assuming this is FGC, I doubt they would change the way FGU handles it but you never know.

If %[CAST%] isnt matching... is it because the case isn't all upper? So that it looks like "[Cast]" perhaps?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

It was not and is still required. More than likely it's matching because a letter from "C,A,S,T" appears somewhere in the string.

Assuming this is FGC, I doubt they would change the way FGU handles it but you never know.

If %[CAST%] isnt matching... is it because the case isn't all upper? So that it looks like "[Cast]" perhaps?
    I take your point with C,A,S,T and it does appear to trigger on almost anything. So yep.
    However still no go with %
    IT is FGC
    Precision.png

I even tried %(3rd%) Still didnt trigger

EDIT: OK figured it OUT its because I was GM using a casting character. It was making my casting strings Invisible so the trigger couldnt see them (I could cause im the GM) (The crossed out eye)
    Last edited by Willot; July 19th, 2020 at 01:23.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

I take your point with C,A,S,T and it does appear to trigger on almost anything. So yep.
    However still no go with %
    IT is FGC
    Precision.png

I even tried %(3rd%) Still didnt trigger
    That should match. What ruleset is that?
    ---

See Edit above the Trigger dont see text that players cant see

See Edit above the Trigger dont see text that players cant see
    Hum, yeah good point. I didn't catch that. Yes, players will need to see the text as well for the trigger to work ;(
    ---

mmm is there a way of saying NOT as in !spell where the word spell does not exist in the string
    Last edited by Willot; July 19th, 2020 at 12:47.

Thread Information