5E Character Create Playlist
Page 32 of 91 First ... 2230313233344282 ... Last
    I have a problem. Good morning everyone!
    When I put an mp3 file to play, the audioverseer works correctly on the fantasy grounds. But when I put a .lnk shortcut to run, the audioverseer does not run the shortcut.
    As a friend we used the soundpad, in his fantasygrounds, the extension runs the .lnk files, but not mine. It is necessary to use the .lnk shortcuts in order to use the soundpad. Does anyone have any idea why his FG executes .lnk and mine doesn't?
    I have already tried to disable all other extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    You're missing quotes. Since Syrinscape CSV export quotes within quotes it's, required.
    Knew it had to be something simple. Thank you again.

This looks amazing!
    Another sensational contribution Celestian, Cheers

When I put an mp3 file to play, the audioverseer works correctly on the fantasy grounds. But when I put a .lnk shortcut to run, the audioverseer does not run the shortcut.
    As a friend we used the soundpad, in his fantasygrounds, the extension runs the .lnk files, but not mine. It is necessary to use the .lnk shortcuts in order to use the soundpad. Does anyone have any idea why his FG executes .lnk and mine doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatershal View Post
    A given file type will play in whatever is set up as the default player for that file type within the OS when triggered so it sounds like your friend's pc is configured to handle that extension differently to yours. If you click on a .lnk file outside of FG does it run as you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by dikdastard View Post
    A given file type will play in whatever is set up as the default player for that file type within the OS when triggered so it sounds like your friend's pc is configured to handle that extension differently to yours. If you click on a .lnk file outside of FG does it run as you expect?

Thanks for answering!
    Yes, for Fantasy Grounds or .lnk it normally runs with the Soundpad.

Thank you so much to celestian for putting this together. I've been excited to try this out - running into an issue, and I haven't found the answer here yet: I'm in FGU with Syrinscape Online (free, for now) with just my own session open (no players right now). I imported the free sounds via csv successfully per video instructions. When I click a "play link" in FGU, I get a popup message from Windows 10 saying "you'll need a new app to open this syrinscape-fantasy link." I have the syrinscape app open, but no way to select it. Any ideas?
    Last edited by OutaYerElement; June 29th, 2020 at 18:03.

Quote Originally Posted by OutaYerElement View Post
    Thank you so much to celestian for putting this together. I've been excited to try this out - running into an issue, and I haven't found the answer here yet: I'm in FGU with Syrinscape Online (free, for now) with just my own session open (no players right now). I imported the free sounds via csv successfully per video instructions. When I click a "play link" in FGU, I get a popup message from Windows 10 saying "you'll need a new app to open this syrinscape-fantasy link." I have the syrinscape app open, but no way to select it. Any ideas?
    Look at the source configuration in the Campaign settings per the first post listing.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

[QUOTE=celestian;522509]Look at the source configuration in the Campaign settings per the first post listing.

Ok, thanks! Setting that to Source 2 solved it, though I'm not sure why. How does one know whether it should be Source 1 or Source 2? Cheers. I'm excited to run this!

Will this work with Starfinder ruleset? Is it possible to set specific triggers, for example if the laser pistol is fired in combat, then a laser pistol sound is heard? I was trying to look at the trigger syntax. General results like a crit hit would trigger, but a ranged crit miss would not. I'm wondering if it was something I did, or something about the Starfinder ruleset that makes it not work.

Thread Information