5E Character Create Playlist
Page 27 of 91 First ... 1725262728293777 ... Last
    Celestian, first of all thanks for being a maker and contributor to the community. I may be echoing a previous comment but the link to github shows notes next to files saying don't use. The file link at the end of the first page is also blank. Are you making updates? I can't wait to try out your work!

That was it! lol

normal vs compact.jpg

Thought I was going crazy for a minute.

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by FireBus View Post
    Celestian, first of all thanks for being a maker and contributor to the community. I may be echoing a previous comment but the link to github shows notes next to files saying don't use. The file link at the end of the first page is also blank. Are you making updates? I can't wait to try out your work!
    The latest build and downloadable from the first post is what you should be using. That's current. Don't worry about github unless something breaks and I say try that version to see if it works for ya. Currently github and first post functionally the same right now.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Anyway to "check for updates"? Not sure when you or if you plan to add changes..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBus View Post
    Bottom left hand corner of the screen - change the theme to FGResponsive

Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    Anyway to "check for updates"? Not sure when you or if you plan to add changes..
    You have to monitor the thread...
    There is no way to autoupdate community extensions.

It is a very cool extension. We can used it this past Wednesday for the first time. My players really liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    There is talk of a new feature in the FGU update system that will allow authors to publish extensions there and you can maintain current versions but... it's not implemented and no timeframe for it has been given.

Right now, just have to subscribe to the thread and keep an eye out.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Making Real Progress with AO. I think i've run unto a snag however. So right now i'm stuck using FGO because I'm waiting for FGU to be added to Steam. I'm seeing that the FGU Strings are longer and condense more information that the FGOs. FGO is splinting data into two strings and that is where i'm running into problems.

I'm trying to make a critical hit sound effect for a particular kind of weapon. I'm pretty sure my lines are correct, and just wanted to verify i haven missed some setting inside FGO or am missing some extension that combines the two separate strings into one. (pics below)

FGO Strings.jpg

(AD&D Mike's vid settings from the Extension video)

FGU Strings.jpg

No sound plays with both triggers listed. Take away one or the other and the audio plays fine.

Any help would be most welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by mangold3d View Post
    Making Real Progress with AO. I think i've run unto a snag however. So right now i'm stuck using FGO because I'm waiting for FGU to be added to Steam. I'm seeing that the FGU Strings are longer and condense more information that the FGOs. FGO is splinting data into two strings and that is where i'm running into problems.

I'm trying to make a critical hit sound effect for a particular kind of weapon. I'm pretty sure my lines are correct, and just wanted to verify i haven missed some setting inside FGO or am missing some extension that combines the two separate strings into one. (pics below)

FGO Strings.jpg

(AD&D Mike's vid settings from the Extension video)

FGU Strings.jpg

No sound plays with both triggers listed. Take away one or the other and the audio plays fine.

Any help would be most welcome.
    5E has those 2 fields on different lines of text instead of a single line. the 2E ruleset (what I used to show AO) uses a single line. If you review the debug and console output you'll see each line how AO sees it. You can only match multiple fields on a single line of text.
    ---

When do you ever sleep Celestian, Jesus.

Thanks for the fast reply, the correction that you are using 2E, and the conformation about the multiple lines. I'll give everyone their own individual weapon attack sound, cut out the Critical Fields, and make a generic Crit sound effect that everyone can use.

Cheers,

Thread Information