FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 91 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    Hi,

great job

is there any chance to make it play desktop audio

This is an amazing extension, thank you so much .

On a side note, I watched your tutorial and you seemed to be able to swtich manual dice entry off and on without having to go into options, how did you do that?

Edit: On a side note, I was wondering if anyone had work around for the show GM rolls thing? Is it possible to type in the word "Hit" into chat, or anything similar like that?
    Last edited by Houndy; April 3rd, 2020 at 13:49.

Since the trigger is just looking for the word in the chat box, that should work. You could quick slot the chat text you set the triggers to

Quote Originally Posted by Hepro View Post
    Hi,

great job

is there any chance to make it play desktop audio
    I cover that in the video.

Here is an example path.

file://D:\Sounds\ADnD\Creature\878b87_Godzilla_Roar_Sound _FX.mp3
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Houndy View Post
    This is an amazing extension, thank you so much .

On a side note, I watched your tutorial and you seemed to be able to swtich manual dice entry off and on without having to go into options, how did you do that?

Edit: On a side note, I was wondering if anyone had work around for the show GM rolls thing? Is it possible to type in the word "Hit" into chat, or anything similar like that?
    The manual dice option is a AD&D 2E ruleset feature.

I created a extension for CoreRPG based rulesets as well.

I'm not sure I understand your last question? You should be able to type any text your triggers are configured for in chat and it works. So if you have one configured to go off when the text "Godzilla" appears then if someone types "There went Godzilla" it will trigger.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    The manual dice option is a AD&D 2E ruleset feature.

I created a extension for CoreRPG based rulesets as well.

I'm not sure I understand your last question? You should be able to type any text your triggers are configured for in chat and it works. So if you have one configured to go off when the text "Godzilla" appears then if someone types "There went Godzilla" it will trigger.
    You say in the tutorial, the extension does not work with show GM rolls off, so was just seeing if there was a work around .

Quote Originally Posted by Houndy View Post
    You say in the tutorial, the extension does not work with show GM rolls off, so was just seeing if there was a work around .
    Oh, got ya. You can copy and paste the GM only text block. That should work since thats sent to all (chat).
    Last edited by celestian; April 3rd, 2020 at 19:04.
    ---

I assume once you guys get the conflict resolved one or both if you will release a new extension? I really appreciate you working together to resolve this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandel View Post
    I assume once you guys get the conflict resolved one or both if you will release a new extension? I really appreciate you working together to resolve this.
    It will likely be a new one on my side. Sadly its behind a couple o other tasks just yet - but soon.

Today I've tested AudioOverseer at least, it was in my to-do list for quite a long time.

Great extension, work just fine, great work!!!

Two questions:

Is it possible to refer to audio files stored in the hard drive using relative path instead of absolute path?
    Is it possible to refer to %AppData% or similar?
    Is it possible to use | for "OR", or to use a non-case depending expression? I've read in the lua reg expression docs that there is no such thing as [Sword|sword] to make a single trigger for both "swords", upper and lower case.

Thread Information