Starfinder Playlist
Page 51 of 91 First ... 41495051525361 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryfen View Post
    Its me again, ... I waited untill i had a chance to sit down and thoroughly test everything again. Sorry for the long post below... but i wanted to make sure i come with all the info from the step by step process... i would really like to get this sorted out.... My Tuesday night game isn't the same without sound.(We just switched from FGC to FGU, and thus to AO)
    I tried to reproduce your problem but was unable too.

Have you tried a completely clean campaign? Perhaps there some odd behavior with that one? From what I can see there is no reason it should not be working for you.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

That was an outstanding suggestion, I hadn't thought to try that,. However when i tried another campaign i had as well as one i made just to test this... both were the same as the first.

I did look through my sound settings again, i didn't see anything off... and besides sounds play from everything but the chat.
    Last edited by Gryfen; January 17th, 2021 at 23:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryfen View Post
    That was an outstanding suggestion, I hadn't thought to try that,. However when i tried another campaign i had as well as one i made just to test this... both were the same as the first.

I did look through my sound settings again, i didn't see anything off... and besides sounds play from everything but the chat.
    None of the triggers work or just this one? I thought you said it was just this one?

You dont happen to have this set? It should be set to "Enabled".

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Is anyone running this on linux?
    I've got it working via the source 2 approach of just directly hitting the syrinscape frontend api but the problem is every time I play a sound, chrome steals focus and opens a new tab. It's driving me nuts. I've been trying to figure out a way to override the windowclass that's called to execute a headless browser via the command line or something of the sort so that I'm not constantly having to flip back to FG from chrome every time i play a sound and so I won't have to close like a hundred new tabs hitting the syrinscape frontend api. Any help here would be appreciated.

I will check when I get home... but I'm almost positive its set to enabled. For what its worth I hope I'm wrong, You can laugh at my stupidity all you want as long as it works... Hahahahaha

No such luck... Overseer is enabled, and set to Source 1
    I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.... none of the sounds work off the triggers. I was using the Hit trigger as a test.

I do appreciate you taking your time to help me figure this out.

My apologies if I am missing something but I cannot find any clear instructions on how to set up Audio Overseer in FGU. I have copied the 2 Mod files and the extensions into the appropriate extension and mod folders in FGU using the folder icon when you launch FGU but in options there is no Audio overseer in the client area to enable. The mods are in the modules to be loaded but it no way to actually enable the extension. All help appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    None of the triggers work or just this one? I thought you said it was just this one?

You dont happen to have this set? It should be set to "Enabled".

No such luck... Overseer is enabled, and set to Source 1
    I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.... none of the sounds work off the triggers. I was using the Hit trigger as a test.

I do appreciate you taking your time to help me figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Is anyone running this on linux?
    I've got it working via the source 2 approach of just directly hitting the syrinscape frontend api but the problem is every time I play a sound, chrome steals focus and opens a new tab. It's driving me nuts. I've been trying to figure out a way to override the windowclass that's called to execute a headless browser via the command line or something of the sort so that I'm not constantly having to flip back to FG from chrome every time i play a sound and so I won't have to close like a hundred new tabs hitting the syrinscape frontend api. Any help here would be appreciated.
    This works with Linux but the URI triggering doesn't and until Syrinscape enable it for Linux (there is a thread on Syrinscape about it - https://forum.syrinscape.com/t/linux...dling/10030/14) - but if Smiteworks implements Syrinscape support into FGU - problem solved. I made a Idea Suggestion https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135531

Thread Information