STAR TREK 2d20
Page 59 of 91 First ... 949575859606169 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Patou View Post
    Good morning Celestian,

I currently use Groovy Bot with Spotify. A few questions please:
    - Is there a way I can use this extension with Spotify (without the use of Discord) when sharing the playlist or song link?
    - This plays directly out of the player's cpu as I trigger it?
    - Is it compatible with the new Live Unity version?

Thank you
    Sorry, no clue about spotify. Never used it.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Not sure if this is an issue from AudioOverseer or Syrinscape. I recently (today) imported a few new moods I created from SuperSyrin Online to Audio OverSeer, and when I played my moods, it also opened a page in my default browsers with the API call URL (ex: https://syrinscape.com/online/fronte...s/240990/play/). Examining the issue, it looks like the lack of www. on the URL opens this page for some reason. I manually fixed this in my moods, but it might be a recent behavior change from CSV exports of Syrinscape. Just bringing it up!
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

I have an issue with Triggers; the + sign to add triggers is not showing...

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Not sure if this is an issue from AudioOverseer or Syrinscape. I recently (today) imported a few new moods I created from SuperSyrin Online to Audio OverSeer, and when I played my moods, it also opened a page in my default browsers with the API call URL (ex: https://syrinscape.com/online/fronte...s/240990/play/). Examining the issue, it looks like the lack of www. on the URL opens this page for some reason. I manually fixed this in my moods, but it might be a recent behavior change from CSV exports of Syrinscape. Just bringing it up!
    Hopefully Syrinscape didnt change the format of the file. I'll take a look when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacal View Post
    I have an issue with Triggers; the + sign to add triggers is not showing...
    Remove other extensions.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hello, I am using this extension and it is great but I have some doubts:

1) Is it possible to identify the weapon with which it is attacking (axe, fire projectile, etc)? It is not the same sound an impact of an axe that the sound of a projectile of fire. The chat show only something like "Attack [17] -> [at Troll (variant)] [HIT]" on the second line, the weapon appears on the first line.

2) Can Audiooverseer be used to set the background music while the other combat sounds are playing?

3) Can the volume of the sounds be indicated somewhere?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by alyxvr View Post

1) Is it possible to identify the weapon with which it is attacking (axe, fire projectile, etc)? It is not the same sound an impact of an axe that the sound of a projectile of fire. The chat show only something like "Attack [17] -> [at Troll (variant)] [HIT]" on the second line, the weapon appears on the first line.
    I use an extension that beautifies the chat output and adds the weapon, but as far as i know, the exact way you want it would only works with PCs. The way i do it is that i have a sound for the weapon swoosh (no impact), then another with a 1s delays if hit or critical or automatic miss. Different sounds for ranged and for melee.

2) Can Audiooverseer be used to set the background music while the other combat sounds are playing?

You can dj with syrenscape. You should definitively try a subscription, watch some youtube videos. The sound would not play on the client pc through Fantasy Grounds. You have to create an audio pipeline from syrinscape online player to a discord bot.

Syrinscape online player controls the volume. Also, if you have local sounds instead of syrinscape, you can still set a pipeline to a bot and control the volume on a local player like VLC.

See above.
    Last edited by damned; May 26th, 2021 at 14:14.

Thanks.
    1) That depends on the ruleset and how it outputs the text. If it's all on one line and the name of the weapon is in there, yes.

2) The Collections are for ambient audio.

3) No, the API for Syrinscape does not allow it to be set in that manner. (I did ask them to add this support but the Syrinscape devs never responded).
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    1) That depends on the ruleset and how it outputs the text. If it's all on one line and the name of the weapon is in there, yes.

2) The Collections are for ambient audio.

3) No, the API for Syrinscape does not allow it to be set in that manner. (I did ask them to add this support but the Syrinscape devs never responded).
    Thank you. I don't use Syrinscape, only local files (MP3), and the Ruleset D&D 5e.

Can the collections be played in parallel with the others sounds played by the triggers?
    Last edited by alyxvr; May 27th, 2021 at 09:38.

Thank you. I don't use Syrinscape, only local files (MP3), and the Ruleset D&D 5e.

Can the collections be played in parallel with the others sounds played by the triggers?
    Depends on whatever tool you're using to play audio files. Syrinscape allows you to play multiple audio files at once. Something like VLC "might" but I've no experience with that.
    ---

are there any collections for triggers that people are offering? I am was going here to try from the paid version because you have the option to use local files, and really don't want to recreate the crap ton I already made... lol

Thread Information