STAR TREK 2d20

Can one player control more than one character within a campaign?

I'm new to FG and I'm curious if a single player can control multiple characters in the same campaign. My fiance and I play Starfinder and sometimes GM for each other. One of us will play four different characters for a rounded party and the other will GM. Is this something that can be done in FG?

Thanks in advance!

Katie

Blog Entries
    Absolutely. Just open the Character Selection screen and grab another one.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Good Day Megruder79
    And JohnD meant to say "Welcome" as well

Blog Entries
    Absolutely!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Yes, You can control multiple characters. You can also set a different dice color for each one, so you can more easily tell that you are rolling from the correct character. To switch between them, select your character portrait in the top right of the interface (not the char sheet). The selected character will have its name in bold font. To set your dice color for each, select the first character, then set it dice color. Then select the second char. and set a new dice color. you should see the little color dot by their portrait change for each one and the dice color itself change. As you switch back and forth you will see the dice change color.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    select your character portrait in the top right of the interface
    You and my wife have the same problem; you mean the top left. :-)

LOL, you are absolutely right (er left). Thanks!
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

There are lots of times when I'm navigating in the car and it goes like this:

"Turn left at the next light." Wife puts on right turn signal and starts to move to the right. "No, the *other* left..."

:-D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    There are lots of times when I'm navigating in the car and it goes like this:

"Turn left at the next light." Wife puts on right turn signal and starts to move to the right. "No, the *other* left..."

:-D
    Mine has the same problem. I used to say "Right turn Clyde." and that worked reasonably well until she asked me who Clyde was and I told her to Google the phrase.

- John Diefenbaker

Thanks for the tips!

Thread Information