5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    @ack
    "...why would I want to carry on in dialog..." no one is making you?

i hear ya tho. i already mentioned i don't have a hard timeline at this point. if you're looking for immediate gratification, this is prob not it.
    Last edited by tahl_liadon; February 5th, 2020 at 01:02.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

I would definitely be interested in a PF1 AP I'd be new to PF. Used to play DnD back in the 90's and recently Got into the Glass Cannon Pods which has me excited to see how much RPG's have grown. I've got a causal 5e game I play on Saturdays but would be interested in a weekday evening game I'm PST.

I would be down to play, but it depends on the day and time. Also what would the character creation restrictions, because I want to play a a LE or NE Undead Master.

I see alot of requests for a static weekly requests but instead what would work better for me is having 2-3 windows per week where players are required to sit at least on session per week. Cause we all have real life to deal with.

So maybe there are weeks where we all have time to have multiple 3 hour sessions or an all day marathon. But some weeks we only have time to play on a single day.

Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
    ...what would work better for me is having 2-3 windows per week...Cause we all have real life to deal with.
    an interesting idea, but it's a selfish schedule that would work for a player. this idea disregards the gm and assumes the gm has no life, and does nothing each week except sit around and create "2-3 windows" and wait for players to join. because gms have no "real life to deal with?" X-D

at least that's my interpretation of the idea.
    -----

all right... bumping this and doing a specific interest check:

- game system: pathfinder1 (adventure path: jade regent)
    - duration: long-term campaign (pfap usually takes at least a solid 12-18 months of active weekly play)
    - frequency: weekly
    - time: most likely a week day evening, 3.5- to 4-hour session
    - timezone: est (gmt -5)
    - players: 4-6
    - right now, thinking most pathfinder source books are on the table for play; details and restrictions tbd

jade regent ap player's guide here — plz review it thoroughly at least once.

quick vetting: below are some general themes in this ap -- honestly ask yourself if you're the kind of player who would be motivated and might enjoy this type of rp'ing on a long-term basis; it would help to not waste yours and gm's time.

you would:
    - have fun manage own pc, but are ok with some management of secondary roles / stats that are part of campaign flavor and mechanics (see players guide for details)
    - like frequent pc/npc interpersonal rp opportunities
    - enjoy rp'ing built-in mechanics for pc/npc relationships and interactions -- like the intimate kinds (familial, romantic, adversary)
    - be comfortable with different kinds of romantic pc/npc relationships and be open-minded as a group to any player rp'ing this
    - enjoy rp'ing being wanderlust and free-spirit, perhaps even have no strong, motivating goals and were looking for one (or more)
    - ...and of course with all that, you'd be the kind of player who enjoys group interactions, in-game as well as rl

feel free to post here or pm me with a couple of ideal times for your schedule.

if you're already excited about this, we can discuss your pc ideas if you have one (via pm).

additional info:
    - i did a poll and results so far show a low score for "too much rp'ing" — which is good news, i guess, and is why i picked this ap
    - been prepping skin and nearly done with fg module for book 1
    Last edited by tahl_liadon; February 16th, 2020 at 17:36.
    -----

Hm, I think I know you from somewhere. So is the AP basically tooling around Tian Xia in a caravan and features lots of RP and world-interaction? Because that sounds awesome, and I'd love to do some OG PF if the timing works out.

As far as my schedule goes, I've got Monday and Friday evenings (about 6-11pm CST, though I could stretch that to 5:30-12 if needed), just about anytime Saturday other than the middle of my night, and I could make sometime on Sunday (just not past 11pm CST) work if needed.

For character concepts, I'd actually like to do just a plain old Wizard of some variety, maybe visiting as a researcher or something; I'll leave the details alone pending scheduling outcomes.

hey @Cortillaen, yea... never heard of ya ;-D

so, yes, a concise synopsis of the ap.

your availability times seem fine and might just work for me. let's see if there are other time proposals.

(see ya in tomorrow's game if you're there.)
    -----

Thread Information