Starfinder Playlist

MAC GM hosting issue

Hi -

I am receiving a test failure when trying to set up my machine to host. I've hosted before without any issues. I recently got a new router and I am unable to connect. FG is reading my external IP address 96.8.130.171 correctly but it is displaying my internal IP address as 127.12.34.56. MY internal IP as verified in my network setting is 192.168.1.7.

What is weird is FG has never displayed an internal IP address before. That box has always been blank and now it is displaying this fictitious IP address. I have properly port forwarded on my router port 1802 to my GM machine IP address 192.168.1.7

I am using a wireless connection.

Any help is appreciated.

Do you have any VPN software, virtual machine software, or any other software that creates virtual network interfaces?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Do you have any VPN software, virtual machine software, or any other software that creates virtual network interfaces?
    Hi. No, I don’t have any virtual machine software setup. I just run FG from the wine wrapper installer that you download from FG. I am using OS Mojave 10.14.6

Log into your new router web admin interface and setup port forwarding for TCP port 1802 to IP address 192.168.1.7
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for your reply. I did that when I get up the new router already. Here is a screen capture.

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 8.12.47 AM.png

Thread Information