FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Here ya go

Moderator edit: I've fixed the incorrect packaging of the attached extensions. Note that this is supplied as is - there have been ruleset changes since these were released that mean that the theme won't look exactly the same as the screenshot in post #1 - the decals won't be available and neither will the custom sidebar buttons. The custom sidebar button extension won't do anyhthing.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 21st, 2023 at 11:46. Reason: Fixed incorrect extension packaging

Thanks MacDork!

Just tossed them in both my unity and classic EXT folders. I don't see it listed in either. I have a bunch of extensions and have scrolled up and down a dozen times (restarted the program) and nothing. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by MacDork View Post
    Here ya go
    These haven't been created correctly. Extensions need to be ZIPped from within the extension directory - not from without. The extension.xml file needs to be at the root of the file.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    These haven't been created correctly. Extensions need to be ZIPped from within the extension directory - not from without. The extension.xml file needs to be at the root of the file.
    Oooh. I'll fix if you need. It won't be until tomorrow, earliest

This Theme MacDork did for Ghost of Saltmarsh are excellent, can anyone help me. I'm starting a new adventure using the The Ghost of Saltmarsh and really want to use his theme but I don't know how to open.

Thank You,

Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleaf View Post
    This Theme MacDork did for Ghost of Saltmarsh are excellent, can anyone help me. I'm starting a new adventure using the The Ghost of Saltmarsh and really want to use his theme but I don't know how to open.

Thank You,

Stan
    MacDork never corrected the issue I mentioned in post #13 above. It appears that MacDork hasn't been on the forums for a while, so I'll attach a repackage of the extension that should allow you to at least load the theme. Note that this is supplied as is - there have been ruleset changes since this was released that mean that it won't look exactly the same as the screenshot in post #1 - the decals won't be available and neither will the custom sidebar buttons.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe, thanks a million, for helping me out! It works! Even without the decal and sidebar buttons it still looks great! Thanks a million. Now I feel I can start creating the location for this great adventure.

Thread Information