Thread: space combat

space combat

how well does either ruleset handle space combat?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    how well does either ruleset handle space combat?
    At the moment they don't. The original plan was to use a system that would be based on the Starfinder code but that has taken forever for reasons beyond the developers control. I'm not sure if that is still the plan. It seems like Starfinder is almost there and MBM has said he's starting on High Guard which will bring ship construction and operation.

Central Supply Catalog is next out then High Guard so will be a bit.

i think i will hod off buying till its sorted, a SF RPG without automated space combat is a bit like a three legged horse

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    i think i will hod off buying till its sorted, a SF RPG without automated space combat is a bit like a three legged horse
    Well, I feel your pain. But tbh, 90% of my campaigns deal with sh*t dirtside or on bases or on the ship itself etc. We are not dogfighting all the time. So my campaigns run quite smoothly with what we got in the ruleset now.
    But yes, the whole space battle thingy would be shiny! I am looking forward to that as well

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    At the moment they don't. The original plan was to use a system that would be based on the Starfinder code but that has taken forever for reasons beyond the developers control. I'm not sure if that is still the plan. It seems like Starfinder is almost there and MBM has said he's starting on High Guard which will bring ship construction and operation.

Central Supply Catalog is next out then High Guard so will be a bit.
    Well Starfinder's Ship Combat is ready and out in the wild at this time. So it is Live and available to test out if you have access to the Starfinder RPG. Gives you a chance to see how that works and see what parts you like and don't like. Might help Mad with suggestions and changes to what I've done.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...g-to-main-code

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Might help Mad with suggestions and changes to what I've done.
    That would be super-fantastically-awesomesauce!

Thread Information