DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Player LFG DnD 5e Friday/Saturday

New player to FG and a returning DnD, Hero Quest, Descent 1st Ed. player looking for a game on Fridays or Saturdays and I am in the EST(utc-5), that being said any time frame will do from the wee hours of the morning 12am Friday, to late night of Sunday morning would be fine im not picky. I have completed some schooling at FGC for character creation and combat and done a few ones shots. I am currently playing a PF2 Campaign but I would really want to get into a DnD game and play though. A long or short term game will be ok, but I do prefer a long term game where we can get to know each other and continue playing on into the future. A little about myself, I am 29 my name is Vincent and I am returning to tabletop gaming after an 8 year hiatus. I really enjoy playing any characters that fit the groups need and can play most play styles whether that be combat heavy or roleplay/puzzle heavy. I started EverQuest in 1999 at the age of 9 and played that for 11 years. I learned that EverQuest was heavily influenced by DnD and early MUDs, in turn this led me to the tabletop and have loved it ever since. I am reliable if I say I am coming then I will be there on time or early. If anyone is interested in adding a player please PM me with details.
    Last edited by toastsniffer187; January 27th, 2020 at 02:10.

Thread Information