DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Crits not working for a single player

Hey everyone,
    my players had several crits today, but for some reason one single player of them did never get to roll crit damage automatically.
    For all the other it worked. I now wanted to look what's bugged and happened to get a crit with his attack on the first hit i tried on a solar (haha), there it worked.

I attached the screenshots of the log. (I had the player roll crit damage manually)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh jeez, i assume he didn't roll it on the enemy?

I don't exactly know what the player did. It looks very like the damage roll didn't have a target, so you are probably correct. The normal method is to CTRL+Click on the target token on the map or on the CT then roll to hit and then to damage by double clicking on the to hit and damage boxes in the character's action tab.

Players can also drag and drop the hit and damage rolls onto the target but the first method is generally better.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information