FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 25 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Very nice. Great to have both options

Man that is awesome. Just did the update....you nailed it. Great work.

how does this differ from the DOE sound extension ?

Quote Originally Posted by Morhion View Post
    how does this differ from the DOE sound extension ?
    Both this module/extension and the DOE extension are intended to trigger sounds. With the authors recent decision to remove access to the DOE extensions, I decided I would try and implement an alternate solution. The DOE extension has many capabilities that this module and extension do not currently have. However, this extension and module does make it possible to trigger the Syrinscape Online player from within FG. I have made every effort to make this simple to use. All of the soundlinks are created as clickable links contained within story entries.

I already have a number of features in mind going forward. As stated in the original post, once purchased, all future updates to the extension or modules will be free.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Mattekure as other have stated so far Great Job. One small question/request. Syrinscape allows for multiple log ins to the master interface so as to let several people trigger sounds. I noticed if I share the module with the players they can load it up and the sounds show in their story tab. Is there any plans to allow for players to activate sounds from there end? Also if this was to be a feature could there be a way to present them with a limited story entry containing only the sounds the DM wishes them to have access too?

Quote Originally Posted by Levryl View Post
    Mattekure as other have stated so far Great Job. One small question/request. Syrinscape allows for multiple log ins to the master interface so as to let several people trigger sounds. I noticed if I share the module with the players they can load it up and the sounds show in their story tab. Is there any plans to allow for players to activate sounds from there end? Also if this was to be a feature could there be a way to present them with a limited story entry containing only the sounds the DM wishes them to have access too?
    Thank you. Having a player trigger a sound is possible with the current extension, but you do not want to share the module with your players. When you share a module with the players, they get the base soundlinks without the DM's auth code, so they will not be able to play. To allow a player to play a sound, make sure you register your auth code first, then create a story entry or note and copy the sound link to it (not the soundset story entry). The links you create on the story/note will contain the correct auth code. Once you finish adding all the sounds you want your player to have access to, you can share that story/note with the players. They will be able to click them and play them into your game.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Perfect. I am sorry if that was intuitive to others but I was just not seeing it. This is a very impressive Module/Extension. You have made me very happy and my players will be on cloud 9.

Not at all. I actually just tested this functionality out this morning, so I had a ready answer.
    Last edited by mattekure; February 1st, 2020 at 17:47.

An update was pushed to DM Guild last night. Be sure to go and download them. A couple of minor changes.

Extension Changes
    • The Syrisncape Online Authentication Token is now stored in the Global Registry, so you ony have to register it once per computer. You no longer have to enter it for each campaign. Also, if you have already registered your token, it will appear in the box.
    • Added an entry to the Options list to toggle auto-loading of the Sound module.
    • Separated the functionalty for Preparing Soundlinks into its own button.

Syrinscape Online module updated to latest, including the new community created wizard and cleric spells list.

I will be pushing another module only update for both the Syrinscape Online module and the Classic module in the next day or so based on suggestions from the Syrinscape devs.
    Last edited by mattekure; February 3rd, 2020 at 12:31.

Matt,
    Thanks to you (and Celestian) so much for picking this up. Is there plans to have this work with FGU (if it doesn't already)? Your work here is greatly appreciated!

Thread Information