FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 25 First ... 91718192021 ... Last
    Hello @mattekure

I want to buy this extension, but I have to ask first, can it be used with the free sound samples? or is it forcefully a subscription needed?. I'm not sure I'm ready to commit to a subscription at this moment. I want to try first.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rtrevino View Post
    Hello @mattekure

I want to buy this extension, but I have to ask first, can it be used with the free sound samples? or is it forcefully a subscription needed?. I'm not sure I'm ready to commit to a subscription at this moment. I want to try first.

Thanks!
    this extension will work with whatever sounds you have available in Syrinscape. so if you only have access to the free sound samples, it will work for them. If you purchase individual soundsets, it will work for any you purchase. Anything you dont have access to will just not play anything.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    this extension will work with whatever sounds you have available in Syrinscape. so if you only have access to the free sound samples, it will work for them. If you purchase individual soundsets, it will work for any you purchase. Anything you dont have access to will just not play anything.
    thanks for the fast reply!.

Question is: my players will have their free accounts also with online layer configured, will they be able to hear the sounds? I mena I know I need the subscription so I can invite players and i get it that in that way they could hear the sounds. it there a scenario where this is not an issue?

I rather pay for this two.. Fantasy Grounds Syrinscape Sound Chat Triggers and Fantasy Grounds Syrinscape Sound Links, and get the campaign going until I really need a subscription

Quote Originally Posted by rtrevino View Post
    thanks for the fast reply!.

Question is: my players will have their free accounts also with online layer configured, will they be able to hear the sounds? I mena I know I need the subscription so I can invite players and i get it that in that way they could hear the sounds. it there a scenario where this is not an issue?

I rather pay for this two.. Fantasy Grounds Syrinscape Sound Chat Triggers and Fantasy Grounds Syrinscape Sound Links, and get the campaign going until I really need a subscription
    Without a subscription, the Online player will be useless for players. The only scenario where players can get sounds from the Syrinscape Online player is when the DM has a SuperSyrin subscription. That has nothing to do with my extension, thats just how Syrinscape is designed.

So to get audio to your players, you will have to use one of the other solutions out there. There are many, and I am not an expert on them. Search the forums as the topic comes up quite frequently. Usually it involves redirecting the DMs sound through discord/teamspeak/cleanfeed or some other solution so your players can receive it along with your voice.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

When the DM has a SuperSyrin subscription, you can load your own sounds into a sound set. You can publish it into your game as chat triggers or just use the soundest from within your own master interface as sounds or background music.

Is there a way to select a campaign you made in syrinscape?
    Last edited by sevrick; April 20th, 2021 at 00:41.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Is there a way to select a campaign you made in syrinscape?
    Did you make your sounds in the Online Soundset Creator? Or in the Fantasy/Sci-fi player?

The website will only include links to sounds that are created using the Online Soundset Creator. You need to make sure that they have a proper soundset name and elements. There are a number of videos on the Syrinscape youtube channel on using it. Once your soundset is created in the Online creator, you can then redownload your CSV file. That new CSV file will contain the links to your created soundset. Use that new CSV file to generate a sound module, load it, and the soundsets you created will be available. You can use the soundset filter to select your created soundset.

New version 17 posted. This version now has 2 extensions, one for Classic, and one for Unity. The classic entry is the same version 16 as previously released. the new FGU version is v17.

The new FGU version has significantly improved compatibility with rulesets, and should be compatible with all CoreRPG rulesets, including SavageWorlds.

Please excuse me if this question has been answered already. I haven't read through every post on this thread.

In an effort to reduce file size in my campaigns, I'm trying to delete hundreds of sound files that I don't need from each campaign. After opening the Syrinscape Sounds dialogue box, I proceed to delete folders that I don't need (boardgame, sci-fi, etc.). When I do this, the files in those folders don't actually get deleted. They simply move to the "uncategorized" folder. Somehow they've now arrived in the Syrinscape Soundlinks folder. They seemed to make that jump by magic. And I don't see any option for deleting the files.

Also, it seems that there is no way to copy a sound file to a new folder of my own creation.

Am I missing something?

Thread Information