DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 25 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    You can build your own triggers without risk of changes. also, if you modify one of the module triggers or sounds, installing the updated module wont overwrite your changes. It will only reset to default if you go into the library and use the "Revert Changes" option. Then the module triggers (not any custom ones you make) will be reset to their default. If you have one you want to be sure doesnt get changed, you can always make a copy of it, and tweak it. Then you can erase the trigger from the module copy so you dont have both triggering.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Ok thanks. Good to know.

Hey all. Quick question. If a player is given access to this mod can they control and play all sounds or must it be done only by the host (DM)?
    TheEldritchPress.com
    Editions 1st-5th since '79
    Running on a Mac. Yup, I'm one of those guys

Quote Originally Posted by Graylock View Post
    Hey all. Quick question. If a player is given access to this mod can they control and play all sounds or must it be done only by the host (DM)?
    Players dont need access to the module in order to play sounds, but it does require that the DM set up the sound links for them. What I will do as DM is to create a Story entry for my player to act as a soundboard. the DM will find the sounds they want the player to have access to, and drag the green Play button(s) to the story entry. that will create a clickable link that will immediately start playing the sound. Then you can share that story entry with the player.

I am working on a feature to allow players to access the module and play sounds using the DM's auth code, but its not complete yet.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

What do my players need to do to hear sounds? It installed for me and I can hear sound, but my player characters can't.

Do you have a supersyrin account? Are you using the online player?

Yes, I have an online player and I am a supersyrin subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by colomal View Post
    Yes, I have an online player and I am a supersyrin subscriber
    Ok if your planning to use the SyrinOnline player. Your players will need to download the online player too. https://www.syrinscape.com/online/
    Basically they download and connect they're device. You send them a link via email or a messenger. They use the link to connect to your player. After the initial connect you shouldn't have to send them another link later.

P.S. I'm on my phone let me know if I confused things with the explanation.

Thanks. This give me a lead to work on. I will just need to figure out how to send them a link. I am assuming it is from the online player.

**Edited Note** The link you send was helpful. I just need to wait for my brother to get off work Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by colomal; March 1st, 2020 at 04:31.

Quote Originally Posted by colomal View Post
    Thanks. This give me a lead to work on. I will just need to figure out how to send them a link. I am assuming it is from the online player.
    Yes follow the link in my earlier post and there is a short video it should explain things more clearly. If you still have questions please ask. I am still learning how it works too. But have used it a couple times.

Thread Information