DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 25 First ... 122021222324 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    No. Any new updates will be pushed to both. In DMsGuild you will be able to access them by going to your library
    So you will still have to update them from wherever you purchased, it sounds like. Ie: The Forge will not automatically update purchases from DMs Guild and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by punisher5150 View Post
    So you will still have to update them from wherever you purchased, it sounds like. Ie: The Forge will not automatically update purchases from DMs Guild and vice versa.
    Correct.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

While experimenting with a theme it seems to have destroyed this module. I don't have the chat triggers anymore. There is nothing there in the library. I already did a new download of everything. Did not help.

Quote Originally Posted by lichtbringer View Post
    While experimenting with a theme it seems to have destroyed this module. I don't have the chat triggers anymore. There is nothing there in the library. I already did a new download of everything. Did not help.
    There was an update yesterday to the triggers module where I forgot to remove the ruleset definition so it only showed up in 5e. A new one was pushed an hour or so ago. Try closing FG and forcing a new update to restore the module
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    There was an update yesterday to the triggers module where I forgot to remove the ruleset definition so it only showed up in 5e. A new one was pushed an hour or so ago. Try closing FG and forcing a new update to restore the module
    I use Forge so maybe that's why it takes longer? I updated 2 minutes ago but no change. I guess I will just try again tomorrow. Thanks for answering this so quick or else I would have spend the next hours searching for the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by lichtbringer View Post
    I use Forge so maybe that's why it takes longer? I updated 2 minutes ago but no change. I guess I will just try again tomorrow. Thanks for answering this so quick or else I would have spend the next hours searching for the problem.
    Yup, another bug/oversight on my part. I am pushing a new update which should fix it.

I have a new version compatible with the code currently in test. It will be released once that code goes live.

I have updated the first post with some important information, especially for Linux users. There are now links to Linux URI handlers for both Syrisncape Online and Fantasy/sci-fi players. So you should be able to use them directly from within linux.

Hi! This is super cool and I hope to make use of it. I also bought the chat triggers.

Is there a trick to NOT using a given trigger, or is the trick just to delete it?

I'm a little new to Forge based modules. If I delete it, will it regenerate itself the next time I start FG?

Quote Originally Posted by chatty View Post
    Hi! This is super cool and I hope to make use of it. I also bought the chat triggers.

Is there a trick to NOT using a given trigger, or is the trick just to delete it?

I'm a little new to Forge based modules. If I delete it, will it regenerate itself the next time I start FG?
    Yeah, the only way to turn off a trigger is to delete it.

It will not regenerate the next time you start FG. But if you start a new campaign it will be back. Once you delete triggers, the only way to get them back is to go to the library and use the Revert Changes option to restore the module back to default.

Sorry if this has been asked.

Really enjoying using this extension, using it in 'anger' later this month.

I am interested in using the advanced LUA patterns for chat triggers but really don't want to go through learning all the tedious ins and outs of learning LUA.

Is there a lazy persons/idiots guide to using a limited set of commands as used in the chat triggers?

Thread Information