DICE PACKS BUNDLE

In Need of Coder for Fantasy Grounds 5E Damage Reduction Module

Subject: In Need of Coder for Fantasy Grounds 5E Damage Reduction Module

Hello!

Looking for a skilled coder proficient in LUA and familiar with Fantasy Grounds 5E. I need a custom module that allows DMs to add a "Damage Reduction" effect to armor/items. E.g., if 10 damage is taken, only 9 is dealt with the item effect.

Interested? DM me with your experience and estimated timeline. We'll discuss project details and compensation thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGramp View Post
    Subject: In Need of Coder for Fantasy Grounds 5E Damage Reduction Module

Hello!

Looking for a skilled coder proficient in LUA and familiar with Fantasy Grounds 5E. I need a custom module that allows DMs to add a "Damage Reduction" effect to armor/items. E.g., if 10 damage is taken, only 9 is dealt with the item effect.

Interested? DM me with your experience and estimated timeline. We'll discuss project details and compensation thereafter.
    Hmm, can't you already do this with Celestian's Advanced Effects extension using the RESIST effect attached to an Item?
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

I have that Celestian's Advanced Effects extension module, but I can not get it to work when making an item (armor) and applying it to it.
    I also have the better combat effects gold.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what it is you're wanting, the DMGR language from BCEG can do it.
    lol/no

Thread Information