If something comes up I'll get my licenses..
CST looking for weekdays mon-thur every OTHER week. Mornings/ afternoons..

Somewhat long term. I'm not really into one shots. But I would love to get into a new story..

I have most things for voice chat

I'm really hoping for a pathfinder game.. I have not looked into 2ed at all but would be willing to learn.. I have no books for it tho.. I have nothing against d&d 5e I just dont have much fun with it..

I've played alot of pathfinder. Some d&d 5e.. but I started out on d&d 3.5. And that's where I fell in love with tabletop..

Fantasy grounds experience.. well I have none. I've used roll20 quite a bit in the past but it's hard for me to find a game.. so I'm branching out.. I'm quick to learn tho

Character type.. I'm pretty flexible. I like the martial classes. Rogue being my favorite.. I've only ever played a divine caster. Would love to give arcane caster a try..

About me.. so I'm 31. I've played in ttrpgs since I was about 15.. last year I joing a new campaign here in my home town.. for the first time in like 6 years. So I'm getting back into the swing of things.. my biggest issue is my schedule.. I work alot. And am on a rotating schedule.. so I'll have any day off it's just itll be every other week.. my Saturdays off is my game here..
My Friday nights and Sunday days are always busy with house work errands and stuff.. my only free time to commit to a game is mon-thur 9am-5pm CST ..
that being said this is why I'm hitting up other forums..
As for ingame stuff. I'm okay at the roleplaying aspect. I'd say I like 50/50 split.
I love in game puzzles!
I would love to play an adventure path. Especially rise of the runelords only because I attempted running it and I'm a **** dm..
But yeah. That's about it. I hope to hear from someone!