DICE PACKS BUNDLE

2 Players LFG Pathfinder 2e campaign

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: Central
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesdays night after 530pm CST
    Term: Long-term
    Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 2E
    Game System Experience: 7 months with the 2E ruleset
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: 1 year

Character Type Preferred: Flexible, but I've been playing a Sorcerer, a Barbarian, and a Ranger. My wife typically plays a healer but is looking to mix it up if at all possible.
    About us: We're in our early 40's and mature players. We are looking for a long term group for Pathfinder Society or the Age of Ashes adventure path. We both work during the weekdays and we are currently in a game on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We have been playing PF 2E since it's first 8am game at Gencon. Feel free to message any time but responses may be slow during the day.
    Last edited by wolverine789; February 6th, 2020 at 02:28.

I have room in my game if you can play a little earlier every other Saturday. We normally start at 3pm. We're really looking for a steady long term group. The campaign is Cannon Age of Ashes in the game calendar. We're the core of which have been playing together for a couple of decades now through many games and editions. Sounds like y'all fit right in.
    Last edited by kavvov; February 6th, 2020 at 03:42.

Quote Originally Posted by kavvov View Post
    I have room in my game if you can play a little earlier every other Saturday. We normally start at 3pm. We're really looking for a steady long term group. The campaign is Cannon Age of Ashes in the game calendar. We're the core of which have been playing together for a couple of decades now through many games and editions. Sounds like y'all fit right in.
    Unfortunately I work until 5 pm on Saturdays.

Thread Information