5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: Double Calendar

Double Calendar

Hey everyone,

Working on a ruleset for an heroic-fantasy game, i try to bring the taste and mood of the setting in it. And i wonder how to add a specific calendar, if ever it can be done.

The common year is composed of 12 months of 23 days. No holydays, no odd/even months. Plain simple. I wrote it and it works fine.

But... [Because there is a but].

The lunar year that runs in the same timeline is composed of 20 months of 23 days. Each of those months has a modifier that affects people and animals. i.e the Month of Conquest adds +1 to the Violence attribute.
    The reason to have a 12 months year and a lunar cycle of 20 months is to avoid characters who don't have astronomic skills to predict the effect of the current month ingame.

Fisrt, do you think it is possible to have a perpetual calendar of 20 items while only 12 are displayed at a time? The 8 months missing are the first months of the next year and so on.
    Second, how would you do this?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Blog Entries
    I don't know the answer to your questions, but I would start by looking at this calendar tutorial; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...endar-Tutorial

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Done yesterday, but thanks. It seems to me that my needs are a bit more complicated than the examples shown in the zip file.

Thread Information