5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP D&D 5e Wed 7:00 Est

FG License: DM has Ultimate license.
    Game System: D&D 5E
    Time Zone: Eastern time
    Day of week and time: Wednesday 7:00 est
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 4 hours or so. Currently every week.
    Term: Long Term
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 3 players needed 2.
    Character starting level & equipment: lvl 2
    Character restrictions: NO Evil alignment. Other than PHB discuss with DM.

We have lost a few players due to schedule and are looking for the right player to join us on Wednesdays. The game is a laid back game, lots of laughs, no need for any drama. If you can be a decent human being and be respectful to other people I would like to consider you for our group. This is an adult game 18+

This group has been together for some time and has just started a new module. We need a player or two to join the team. The new module we are running is Tomb of Annihilation. Please leave me the best way to get ahold of you! Email, discord, facebook, or this forum is all fine.

MadHatter#5545 interest in joining

I would also be interested in joining and can be contacted at Merry Mayhem#5052 on Discord.

Hello! I'm interested in joining please! Kronoan#0754 on Discord.
    I Like Swords!
    Time Can Be Your Ally, Use It Well!

Nemthias#9819. I'd be interested if you're not filled.

I am interested I can be reached here or via email at [email protected].

I would be interested. I am an active GM running 5e games. Have played since 1975! I like playing as group that is interested in being a group, looking out for the welfare of the group. I can play any race and class, I also am a strong believer in the use of personality traits for characters and using them to incorporate them into the playing of that character, role playing is more than just changing your voice! If selected i will be an addition to the group, i served for 28 years in the military so blending into the team will not be an issue. NOTE: once played a cleric that lost his powers after being rejected by his deity so i played that cleric thru the 5 stages of loss one stage per game session. Real role playing and the GM loved it but the party was suffering so i had the cleric killed off for the benefit of the group. Thanks for the opportunity.

[email protected]

I've loved DnD not just for the Time I've spent with friends but because of the stories I've made in the process rolling a 20 is fun but the shear thrill of maybe a 1 is even more exciting in my mind, what could go wrong what goes to plan. I've played many games almost all in straight 3ed but am wanting to see what 5th truly what shenanigans I and a party can get into.

I love to join,but first have to see how to download this and what not not necessarily a rigger or a matrix junkie if you catch my drift chummer.

I would be interested in joining

Hello! Sounds like a perfect fit for me and I think I would be a great addition to the group! [email protected]

Please let me know if there is still availability! Thank you!

Thread Information