DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LF 2 players for Monday's Cyberpunk 2020 campaign

Greeting everybody,
    I have a Monday's Cyberpunk 2020 game going, but sadly 2 of the players dropped due to personal reasons, and so I'm looking for mature people who can fill those spots.
    The campaign in question is called "Crimes in Chrome" and it follows a small group of runners trying to survive in the infamous Night City, where death and betrayal are expected.
    Please note that I'm removing all netrunning aspects from the game for simplicity and the group has an allied hacker NPC who handles all that for them. Another thing to consider is that the game has a mature tone, specially since the game itself lends itself to crimes and dirty deals as the main focus.
    Newbies are welcomed, but I only have a Standard license so you'll need to have your own as well.

Thanks for reading.

I'd be interested. What time are you starting usually? And what does the party currently possess?

We start at 7:00 pm (GMT-5) and we currently have a Solo, a Nomad and a Medtech.
    We just started so the party dynamic is still not well defined, but you can expect each of them to be able to perform their roles.

I'm not that familiar with 2020 (I've only played once) but if you're willing to help me out, i would like to give it a try. I have the reprinted core rulebook and some pdfs.

I'll send you instructions for the game in a PM then.

Still looking for 1 more! PM me for any details.

I have been trying to find a Corporation Rpg game for a while but to no avail. But this might just scratch that itch I haven't played cyberpunk before but it is a game I have always wanted to try. If you are ok with another greenhorn I would like to give it a go.

Alright! I'll send you more info in a PM.

Thread Information