STAR TREK 2d20

Explorer's Guide to Wildemount

Since this is going to be a WotC book, will we be seeing it in the Store?

Use the "Site Search" link for Wildemount and you'll see the future product:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=WOTC5EEGTW
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I did! I swear I did! :::weeps:::

Thank you very much though.

Following up on this, has this been discontinued? Dates on site show 4th of Feb. but it's not possible to place an order for it. Furthermore, only the permalink now works, used to be able to search for it earlier, but without the permalink, it is not possible to find this product.

Quote Originally Posted by NoExcuses View Post
    Following up on this, has this been discontinued? Dates on site show 4th of Feb. but it's not possible to place an order for it. Furthermore, only the permalink now works, used to be able to search for it earlier, but without the permalink, it is not possible to find this product.
    I think the release date is just a placeholder. As far as I know the release date is sometime in March. (The link above is again just to a placeholder in the store; also the store doesn't allow pre-orders)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I think the release date is just a placeholder. As far as I know the release date is sometime in March. (The link above is again just to a placeholder in the store; also the store doesn't allow pre-orders)
    Ah, thanks for the clarification I was confused why it suddenly didn't show up via search

Blog Entries
    WotC podcast, DragonTalk, released today stated, release date is March 17th.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Just grabbed my copies from my local Game Store the release date for online is in another 4 days I believe.

Thread Information