DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Goodbye

Blog Entries
    I hate it when over the top drama and hissy fits interject themselves into my hobby space. Often the loudest whiner wins unfortunately.

Hope whatever comes in the future is good for you.

Thank you for the extension you wrote for me a few years ago - I still have it and make use of it from time to time.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I don't know what to say, other than you'll be sorely missed!

Vires Animi

Though I don't know you personally, I'm very sorry to see you go. I've always considered you one of the more knowledgeable and helpful members of this community. Thank you for all the hard work you've done!

Your departure is a loss to the community, both by the lack of your presence and the removal of your extensions. You are of course well within your rights and I respect your decision. I sincerely hope that you and SmiteWorks come to some understanding and that you can return happily someday. Until then, I wish you the best!

I will definitely miss you and the contributions that you have added to this community. I understand where you're coming from though I have been a bit absent of the escalation and know nothing about what happened. I can say that I have been down that road before and I hope to hear from you again. It will be a real loss!

Kirk

Wish you nothing but luck in everything you do. You have been an asset to the community and will be sorely missed.

Good Day Dulux
    I have had nothing but positive interactions with you and all the moderators and frequent posters here over the few years I have been here. I have no idea what happened, but I am saddened by the loss of such an outstanding contributor, both answering questions and making improvements to FG.
    I am with all here that have said I hope whatever happened is sorted out and you return happily to the community. Until then I wish you all the best!

I am very sad to see you go Dulux, from my side you presence has been a very positive one.
    Good code and good humor will always be sorely missed.

I wish you good luck in your future endavours.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

I'm sorry to hear you are leaving, moderating is a thankless task. I know its easy to get caught up in words back and forth and forget there are people with feelings behind those words and it is so true - "To err is human, to forgive divine..."

Blog Entries
    Dulux,

It was only a few days ago that I lost a friend of almost FORTY years over one conversation. I have known him since 1981 and during our conversation, he went too far (saying things so vile that you can't take back). Oddly, it was HE that ended the friendship, not I. So I understand the situation of escalating tempers, and miscommunications, and misstatements, and so on... I GET IT!

It is unfortunate, but you have to do what makes your life work. Very understandable.

Sorry for your troubles. And as others have OBVIOUSLY stated... You. Will. Be. Missed!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Damn! Good Luck Dulux..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information