DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Thread: Goodbye

No. This sucks. You rock.

An unfortunate situation on all sides. Lose-lose-lose, sadly. Your contributions to the community will be missed; I hope you will reconsider when the wound isn't quite so fresh and continue to be an active member of the forums, even if not in the official capacity you enjoyed before.

Take care of yourself and do what's right for you.

yes, as others said, sad to read that; take care

Dulux, God bless and I hope you may be able to reconsider at some point.

Dulux, sorry to see you go. You've provided a lot of support of the community over the years. I wish you the best in the future and hope that we see you again around here.

Hoping that after a little while things can be smoothed over.

Wishing you the best in any case.
    Last edited by k410; January 25th, 2020 at 23:55.

Your passion for contributing has been evident in everything you do.

On the upside, rest assured that communities bounce back, and somebody will pick up the torch and run with it.

So don't you go thinking you've let this community down, bud. In times of crisis, people always step up.

You just rest those great big shoulders of yours and enjoy your retirement. Probably best for your health (and maybe even allow you to just develop for your own enjoyment!)

It is very unfortunate to loose such a valuable member of our community. Your expertise will be missed.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

Although I've had zero direct interaction with you, your posts have always been helpful and very very informative. A lot of people's experience with FG has been improved by your presence, and will now be lessened by this loss.

Just based on what I've seen on these forums it seems like sometimes the Trolls win. I hate that.

Thread Information