STAR TREK 2d20

Class features (eg Envoy Improvisations)

Hi All,

I'm going to be running a group through an AP soon. They are new to Starfinder and I wanted to practice character creation in FG so that I can walk them through it in our session 0.

I tried recreating my old Envoy character. Had no problem with stats, race, feats or skills but but I can't seem to find how to add the Envoy Improvistations.

It's been a long while since I used FG for Starfinder, so I may be mis-remembering; can you drag & drop them from a list like feats? If so from where?

In the class features section (off the top of my head I don't remember it's correct label) you will find Envoy Improvisation as an example. If you open that in the other tab is all the ones currently available for that level you then drag t to the class features section.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    In the class features section (off the top of my head I don't remember it's correct label) you will find Envoy Improvisation as an example. If you open that in the other tab is all the ones currently available for that level you then drag t to the class features section.
    Aha! There they are. Thank you.

Thread Information