DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 player 5e, 2nd and 3.5 experience.

Hi there, my name is Matt, im 35 years old, Im from California. The land of the heathens. I have a standard edition of Fantasy Grounds. I have a very good internet and a very good gaming machine, in addition to a mic/headset, webcam and discord. I have about 20 years of DND experience. Mostly in 3.5 and 5e and about 5 years in 2nd. I love to play Cleric/Support roles. If the DM permits me, I'd love to play a Bard, mostly for the RP aspect of it. Im a musician in real life, so when I actually cast a song/spell, chances are I'd make up a silly jig with my guitar on the spot. Im somewhat misunderstood. But that all being said, Im in a long-term recovery for a busted shoulder, so I have really nothing but time to kill. I can play mostly anytime except for Saturdays. If I can't make the session, I will usually give a 24 hour notice. I also am capable of DM'ing if that is needed, I do have my own Homebrew campaign that i am working on and wouldn't mind giving that a start. Disclaimer though, I dont really know how to use Fantasy Grounds yet, I havent been able to find a game that employs it yet. I came from Tabletop Simulator, which is a perfectly fine game, but its not geared directly to tabletop RPG, im eager to see how FG works in the long haul. Thanks for your time and consideration, I hope to hear from someone soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Formatt11223 View Post
    Hi there, my name is Matt, im 35 years old, Im from California. The land of the heathens. I have a standard edition of Fantasy Grounds. I have a very good internet and a very good gaming machine, in addition to a mic/headset, webcam and discord. I have about 20 years of DND experience. Mostly in 3.5 and 5e and about 5 years in 2nd. I love to play Cleric/Support roles. If the DM permits me, I'd love to play a Bard, mostly for the RP aspect of it. Im a musician in real life, so when I actually cast a song/spell, chances are I'd make up a silly jig with my guitar on the spot. Im somewhat misunderstood. But that all being said, Im in a long-term recovery for a busted shoulder, so I have really nothing but time to kill. I can play mostly anytime except for Saturdays. If I can't make the session, I will usually give a 24 hour notice. I also am capable of DM'ing if that is needed, I do have my own Homebrew campaign that i am working on and wouldn't mind giving that a start. Disclaimer though, I dont really know how to use Fantasy Grounds yet, I havent been able to find a game that employs it yet. I came from Tabletop Simulator, which is a perfectly fine game, but its not geared directly to tabletop RPG, im eager to see how FG works in the long haul. Thanks for your time and consideration, I hope to hear from someone soon.
    Im looking to dm a 5e game on wensday nights 10pm CST or later. You are welcome to join the group.

Thread Information