DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Character stats for Eilistraee in 5E

I’m looking for 5E character stats for Eilistraee?

Blog Entries
    I don't know of any gods that have been given stat blocks in 5E. I suspect you might find some fan stat blocks somewhere, but I haven't seen any.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I made my own creature stats for Eilistraee Let me know What you think...

Eilistraee (Lesser Goddess)
    Large Celestial, Chaotic Good
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Armor Class 22 (natural armor)
    Hit Points 96
    Speed 40 ft.
    Skills Arcana +8, Performance +9, Investigation +8, Persuasion +9
    Magic Resistance: Has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
    Damage Resistances acid, fire, lightning, thunder, psychic: bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from non-magical attacks.
    Damage Immunities cold, poison
    Senses darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 15
    Languages All, telepathy 60 ft.
    XP 15,000
    At-will: Eilistraee's song can turn any undead creature of a Creature Rating of 3 or less that hears this song within an area of 6o' feet.
    Attack: +12 to hit, range 150 ft./600 ft., one target. Hit: 2d8+10 piercing damage. The target that was hit by an arrow from the Moon-bow must make a DC 15 Constitution save or be paralyzed for 1d4 rounds. Mystical arrows
    appear magically when the bow string is drawn.
    Eilistraee can take 2 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creatures turn. Eilistraee regains spent legendary actions at the start of her turn.

Shadow form. Eilistraee takes on a form of a living shadow, with all its attributes and vulnerabilities. While in this form the goddess is susceptible to sunlight, taking 10pts. of damage per round as long as she remains in direct sunlight. Furthermore, Eilistraee is vulnerable to radiant damage while in shadow form. However, Eilistraee shadow form grants her +10 to all stealth checks and it make her immune to all attacks by non-magical weapons.
    Eilistraee can revert back to her original form at will.

Instant Regeneration (Costs 2 Actions)
    Eilistaee instantly recovers from all her injuries and any detrimental conditions are removed. If the goddess had lost any of her limbs in battle they instantly grow back while under the regeneration spell. Eilstraee must have at least one hit point to use this ability.

Here is a small portion of my adventure that I have been writing.

Night of the Dark Elf:
    Night has fallen and all are asleep except for you. You have chosen to stay awake to stand guard, for you are overcome by fear and anticipation that something is about to happen. The midnight hour has come at last and all seems to be going well; therefore, you have decided to go to sleep as well. Suddenly the sound of a flute being played breaks through the silence of the night. A shadowy form of a nine foot tall female dark elf emerges from the surrounding forest. The dark elf maiden's long silvery mane appears to glow as moonlight. Her emerald eyes are just as captivating luring you into a trance like state. Once the dark maiden moves close to you her drops to one knee and places her right index finger up to her lips.

Dark Maiden speaks, "Shhh! We must not wake the others, I have come here to only speak to you."

PC asks who are you:
    Dark Maiden speaks, "My name Eilistraee and I'm the goddess of the moon, the stars, the night. I rarely approach mortals such as yourself; however, I'm troubled and I have need of your help."

PC asks why would a Goddess have need of my help?:
    "Most of the older Gods and Goddesses had perished during the time of the sundering. I, myself had nearly perished as well during those troubled times. Fortunately, I had enough divine power left to escape to the Feywild and found sanctuary there. I had lost most of my powers, which left me as a shadow of my former self.
    The fairy queen was given the power of divinity by the Feywild, so that she might be the realm's protector. When Gisela had found me I was about to fade out of existence. However, Gisela had pleaded the Feywild to return my powers to me so that I may continue to exist. And it did….."

Eilistraee speaks, "I have lived and thrived in the Feywild for a hundred of your life spans. This lasted until IT came, IT came from the sky as a vaporous cloud of various hues of color, colors that no eyes have witnessed before. IT is an ancient evil older than time itself. IT is malevolent beyond comprehension and IT has come here to feed from the Feywild's abundant lifeforce. IT fed from the lifeforce around it leaving only corpses of ash behind. IT fed from animal and plant life alike turning them into ash. When IT ate it's fill it split up into individual shards resembling vague humanoid forms of vaporous colors. These shards whispered blasphemous things in the Fairy Queen's ears, she thought them to be true. They slowly began transforming her into something alien, and once the shards of color had Gisela under their will, that's when she banished me from the Feywild. I feared what had happened to Gisela would happen to me also, so I left on my own accord."

Blog Entries
    Not enough hit points. And I'm pretty sure damage per turn do not match expected Challenge Rating. And I don't think any deity would/should be less than CR 20.

Needs a third 1 point legendary action. Needs some more normal actions and at least one melee attack. Otherwise she just has her bow and MM swarm, nothing else. Probably also needs multiattack 3 or 4. Also, what about any bonus actions or reactions?

For reference, Jarlaxle and Vajra etc from DoMM are CR 16 or so. And a deity should be significantly higher than any of them.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information