5E Character Create Playlist

Unable to Add steam ID record.

i've tried linking my steam to my FG account for the past ... i don't know hour now. i keep getting an Unable to Add steam ID record pop up. honestly i could've sworn i've already done this. i can't access any of my DLC from steam. i have an ultimate license for both classic and unity ..... and i would REALLY like to get access to all my pathfinder DLC i just got.

Welcome to FG.

Did you buy the license on steam or on the store? If you upgraded from Classic you may need to add your unity license key to steam (go to the game drop down and activate a product on steam). Is your Steam account in your name and is that the same name as your Smiteworks account?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

i bought all my licenses on steam, and the modules i've purchased have all been on steam as well. i've been running a game using my ultimate license for Unity just fine for like a year and a half now, and finally had some extra cash to pick up modules.

i don't have my real name on my steam account profile, and i have different user names between the two accounts.

Thread Information