LFG - 1 Player [CST US Time Zone] prefer 5E or PF

FG License: I have an Ultimate License for both Classic and Unity

Time Zone: CST

Day(s) of week: Sat-Sun for long term, Mon-Fri for short term or One Shots

Frequency: Weekly or bi-weekly

Time: Anytime Monday thru Saturday, Sunday will require discussion

Voice: Discord GuyFawkes#9894

Game System Preferred: 5E is preferred but will play PF

Game System Experience: 5E and Pathfinder willing to learn new systems though

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Intermediate - Ran and played in a few games

Character Type Preferred: Will play any class or alignment but I'm not so great at playing anything that requires a Lawful alignment

About me:
    **DISCLAIMER** I curse, I tend to be inappropriate (in and out of character), I will respect the line so long as you draw me a line to respect.

I'm 25, I started playing Pathfinder about 10 years ago with my brother-in-law. Moved to 5E for more RP driven stories, don't get me wrong, I love how OP and fantastical PF can be but it gets to be a bit much after a while. I love RP as much as combat so I prefer 50/50. My favorite type of people to play with are the ones that think outside the box both in and out of combat. I like DMs who are flexible and use logic to make a determination about whether or not something is possible to do. Instead of just being a "By The Book" DM because, let's be honest here, no rule set is perfect haha.

Hey Gilliam,

We are looking for 1 more player for a COS campaign that we just started. Most of us are correctional officers who can't get together right now IRL so we are playing online, so we get the inappropriate language thing lol. We are playing Saturdays at 6 easter (I think thats 5 central). Message me if you are interested in learning more

Thread Information