5E Character Create Playlist

LFP Pathfinder 2e Age of Ashes - 1-2 more AEST timezone

Looking for 1-2 more players to make up 5 for the Age of Ashes Adventure Path.

Players preferably has some experience roleplaying, and even better if they have already used FG before.

Of utmost important is maturity and commitment to the campaign which is 3 hours session on a weekly schedule
    (day to be determined, but likely Tuesday 18:30-21:30 AEST).

Campaign is run mostly as is written - with 0 or minimal house rules.
    Even though I run it as mostly a "PG13" affair (as is Paizo published material),
    you would preferably not be someone who gets easily offended (by swear words and the like) or require to fill a 2-page consent form before sitting for a game with strangers on the internet.

Please PM me if you are interested, along with some background about yourself and your experience.

So that would be roughly 3:30 AM for me here in the USA. I was just saying how I'd love to find an AM game like that. I have experience with Roleplaying (over 30 years) and Pathfinder2E is my preferred system of choice. I have however never used Fantasy Grounds for a game, despite owning an ultimate version, and the Pathfinder CRB rules.

My discord is Ryn#7748

Thanks!

Ryn, might be between 2:30-3:30 AM your time (depending on where in the USA, daylight savings, etc.)... you sure you aren't gonna be tired for night game like that? but... otherwise is all good if you can make it.

Hey there, I am definitely interested in joining if you have room still. I am somewhat familiar with Pathfinder. I play mostly DND, but I love the idea of pathfinder. I have an FG standard edition. I have a mic/cam/discord/high end gaming rig as well. High speed internet. I love to play cleric/support type characters. Let me know if you have any room, thanks much for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Formatt11223 View Post
    Hey there, I am definitely interested in joining if you have room still. I am somewhat familiar with Pathfinder. I play mostly DND, but I love the idea of pathfinder. I have an FG standard edition. I have a mic/cam/discord/high end gaming rig as well. High speed internet. I love to play cleric/support type characters. Let me know if you have any room, thanks much for your time.
    Sure, well if the time zone is not a concern (it is australian zone), then msg my discord...abeheron#7806

Quote Originally Posted by abeheron View Post
    Sure, well if the time zone is not a concern (it is australian zone), then msg my discord...abeheron#7806
    I sent you a friend request through discord. Formatt#9562. The time zone shouldnt be an issue at all for me. Just let me know ahead of time. Are you guys a day ahead of me? Right now its 12:48 AM 1/22/2020. Let me know what time zone so I can compensate. Or we can just talk about it on discord. Thanks for the heads up.

Thread Information