5E Character Create Playlist

Module Reviews in the Store?

Has it ever been considered to allow people to rate and review the different items in the Store. Sort of like Amazon and Drivethru have reviews/ratings for their products?
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Blog Entries
    Yea, it's been discussed. I don't know if Doug has ever chimed in or not though.

One of the things I started to do (but have not done so in over a year) was my Virtual Scribe Reviews to try and fill in some of that. But, of course, those are only one perspective.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

If you use Steam you can leave a review.

LordEntrails, I'll check 'em out.

RunningHill, it's more so I can read the reviews before purchasing.

Blog Entries
    Note, my reviews were aimed at the FG implementation, not the other aspects of the product. I figured that there were plenty of generic product reviews already out there, but wanted to know/detail the FG aspects of it. See the first blog in the series for the objective and criteria.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

My use case would be to search for themes of the modules that are available in the store. E.g. I was looking for dragon (cult) themes adventures, which I could include in tyranny of Dragons.

After Rise of Tiamat, I will probably GM something more low/dark fantasy. Would be great to easily find add-ons for this theme.

Blog Entries
    @Zisse, for this type of search, I would suggest you search the DMsGuild with a filter for format of VTT. I think you'll get more hits than on the FG Store since it has a lot more 5E content (though third party) and much of that is written to enhance existing/official WotC adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Note, my reviews were aimed at the FG implementation, not the other aspects of the product.
    That's really what I was aiming for.

Thread Information