DICE PACKS BUNDLE

The Eye of Kilquato

Thinking of running this in the "near future", and was wondering if an update to the SWADE version was somewhere on the horizon?
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Blog Entries
    I don't even know who the dev is for that project so without that knowledge I'll just offer a "probably not?" along with the same caveat we give everyone else asking about SWD::SWADE compatibility: all DLC has been tweaked to load in both rulesets. The only time you'll encounter a problem is with the handful of things that were in SWD but removed in SWADE. Clicking those links will obviously fail since the item they're linking to doesn't exist. Other than that, everything should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by :{ BK }: View Post
    Thinking of running this in the "near future", and was wondering if an update to the SWADE version was somewhere on the horizon?
    Yes (need to check how far I got)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Ya, I was going to update the NPC's to SWADE, but if someone was working on an update for the store already, then I figured I would wait until that was released and run something else. With all the new stuff that's come out lately, the list of things I want to run has gotten quite long

Thanks for the update!
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Blog Entries
    Sigh, figures you had your fingers in the Kilquato pie too, @Doswelk LOL Anything to keep your Steam list bigger than everyone else's!

Well I did the original,so I thought I'd do the updated version
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I don't really like the changes they made in the adventure for SWADE. Less explanations, and they have even removed how one of the last traps work.

Thread Information