5E Character Create Playlist

Is there an effect to temporarily buff passive perception?

I have added the Raven Queen warlock patron to my game. There is a feature called Sentinel Raven. Part of the description states "While the raven is perched on your shoulder, you gain darkvision with a range of 30 feet and a bonus to your passive Wisdom (Perception) score and to Wisdom (Perception) checks. The bonus equals your Charisma modifier."

I have an effect button added to the character sheet for the perception skill check. Is there a way to buff the passive perception with an effect?

Blog Entries
    I don't believe FG has a separate skill roll for passive perception. So, just change the value on your character sheet for passive perception so the DM knows what the value is, if you assume the raven is usually present, or create a information only effect for the CT ('Sentinel; passive Perception 16').

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Not with an effect, no.

But if you notice at the top right of the Perception box on the first tab of the character sheet there is a little cross. Mouse over the cross untel you see a hand icon on then use the scroll wheel whilst holding CTRL to add a bonus to the passive perception.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    create a information only effect for the CT ('Sentinel; passive Perception 16')
    That is a good idea!

Thread Information