5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I just got back to my desk, and looked at the 5E code. I was wrong; it only works automatically when adding NPCs. For PCs, you'll need to adjust once they're added to CT.

Regards,
    JPG

So I'm running a Starfinder game and have run into this issue.

One of the PC's is an uplifted Bear, who are size Large. The race lists them as size large, the character sheet shows that the PC is size Large. but the CT shows him as size 5 with a link icon and will not allow me to adjust the size value in the CT.

Is this a known issue? is there a fix for this?
    CT with Link.png

Character sheet notes tab.png

Quote Originally Posted by Sagan View Post
    So I'm running a Starfinder game and have run into this issue.

One of the PC's is an uplifted Bear, who are size Large. The race lists them as size large, the character sheet shows that the PC is size Large. but the CT shows him as size 5 with a link icon and will not allow me to adjust the size value in the CT.

Is this a known issue? is there a fix for this?
    CT with Link.png

Character sheet notes tab.png
    It would be best to post Starfinder bugs in the Starfinder bug report thread as Starfinder devs monitor that forum. As for your bug, it's been identified and repaired and is available on the TEST server for Starfinder. All rulesets are currently on lock down till a big CoreRPG update is pushed LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Thread Information