DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Modify Character Sheet to update Character "Size" on CT/Map

Hello everyone!

I'm wondering if there's a way to edit the character sheet so that a Large PC will reflect a size of 10 on the CT and also on gridded maps. I changed the "Size" section under the Notes tab to Large, but it's not having any effect. When dragging the PC to the CT after making that change, it still defaults to a Size of 5, and likewise on the map (since it's pulling that info from the CT). Thanks in advance.

Yes, set the Size field to Large on the PC sheet, then delete and re-add them to combat tracker and then to the map.

If this is a temporary event, you'll need to change the size on their combat tracker entry to 10, and then re-add them to map (or re-scale token manually).

Regards,
    JPG

Hey Moon Wizard,

That's what I assumed to do, but it isn't working. I changed the Size field to Large, removed from CT, and then re-added them. Same situation. Even though their PC sheet Size is Large, they default to Size 5 on the CT regardless.

Blog Entries
    Try it with 'large' not being capitalized. I seem to remember FG is case sensitive for this.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Try it with 'large' not being capitalized. I seem to remember FG is case sensitive for this.
    Thanks for the tip, tried it all lower-case - no good though. Any other ideas?

Also double-checked and the other PC sheets are capitalized - just for your reference. I also tried with extensions disabled, although that shouldn't and didn't have any effect based on the ones I have.

Blog Entries
    No other ideas... I'm sure someone with better memory than I will be along shortly though. You can also try the FG and FGCollege discord servers to see if someone there can help.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

No other ideas... I'm sure someone with better memory than I will be along shortly though. You can also try the FG and FGCollege discord servers to see if someone there can help.
    Yep, no worries. Thanks!

I can’t test right now but changing the size field to 10 on the CT worked last time I looked. If you want it to be automatic I think you will need to change the wording of the size trait in the character’s race to read your size is large.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I can’t test right now but changing the size field to 10 on the CT worked last time I looked. If you want it to be automatic I think you will need to change the wording of the size trait in the character’s race to read your size is large.
    I'll try that Zacchaeus. Yes, it being automatic is the intent, in case I forget when removing/adding the PC in the future. Thanks.

Thread Information